Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: March 2, 2023
Purchase link: Cede - Amazon DE
Price: €45.49 (Cede) - €39.99 (Amazon)

18064087_1_92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
VERY intrigued with this one, actually like the art quite a bit. Just curious about what it will look like in person.

VERY intrigued with this one, actually like the art quite a bit. Just curious about what it will look like in person.
What? It's the same as the other WWA steelbook, UK Zavvi for example, flat with spot gloss on characters, title, and badge on the back.

I like it more than the blue one as well, even though that one will have debossed bullet holes.

What? It's the same as the other WWA steelbook, UK Zavvi for example, flat with spot gloss on characters, title, and badge on the back.

I like it more than the blue one as well, even though that one will have debossed bullet holes.

Not sure if you've read the headlines but Zavvi won't ship outside the UK anymore. So small issue with me sourcing from there lol

Not sure if you've read the headlines but Zavvi won't ship outside the UK anymore. So small issue with me sourcing from there lol
Oh, really! No I didn't. I order to a local address anyway, but that sucks.
Maybe it will be orderable through their US website, like Planes Trains was. Due to some price mistake it was even cheaper. :D

Sure it’s not to do with the Royal Mail not shipping internationally for the past 30 odd days?

Unless zavvi have stated otherwise and have actually stoped that going forward it could just be because of the RM/ international issue

Sure it’s not to do with the Royal Mail not shipping internationally for the past 30 odd days?

Unless zavvi have stated otherwise and have actually stoped that going forward it could just be because of the RM/ international issue

I mean it could be, but you can't use a ship to USA address anymore to get certain steelbooks

Reactions: Flloydo

Has nothing to do with Royal Mail
Zavvi did not use Royal Mail for international orders for a good few years
They used Fedex Cross Border International and other couriers for delivery address outside UK

See retailer thread

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I mean it could be, but you can't use a ship to USA address anymore to get certain steelbooks
There’s been an issue with Royal Mail and sending items internationally for about 30ish days although they have stated 2 days ago it’s now opening back up if you buy the label online.

Basically they were supposedly hacked and then all of a sudden they stopped shipping internationally. But a lot of the local post offices have told me they think that’s bullsh!t and basically since Brexit it’s all been a mess and they’ve been charging people outside the U.K. the wrong prices in postage and customs and they’ve lost tons of money. And when it comes back up the prices will change but I don’t know what to believe. Anyway it could be to do with that

@apsmith21

If you want the collector's edition that Zavvi has it's also available from Amazon Italy
Only difference will be Italian text on back of the jcard

View attachment 549455

Paul, I'm remembering the days when we used to settle. Aren't those days over? Remember how we told them it was ok in Germany to print the FSK label directly on the steelbook?

Now years later does anyone want the copy of Ninja Assassin with the ratings logo on one side and the non ratings logo on the other? Not really!

You Shall Not Pass Harry Potter GIF by Team Coco

(I am having fun with this post, don't take it seriously, thank you for the suggestion)