Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £24.99
Notes: Special Steelbook Finishes: Overall matt, Spot gloss map markings and title treatment (front) & Debossed bullet holes (reverse)

840C0CC0-87C5-42D4-8516-8A89C2FC141A.jpeg
Training day Back.jpg Training day open.jpg Training day inside.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way they explain exactly how the steelbook will be finished. I hope they do this for everything going forward but I bet they wont.
I've got a horrible feeling that the designs will look really flat in hand.
Again, I understand these images are mock ups, but both look dreadfully lacking in realism and very un-lifelike.
I love the film and don't own on Blu-ray so ill be picking this one up anyway - (can't justify £10 for a slipcase). Still, that horrible feeling that most steels are let downs these days is hanging around this like a bad smell.

Reactions: leelee17
I think £35 for the full slip edition is actually not terribly priced. At least compared to sone recent releases.
Maybe. £10 if it's a old thick hard nose one. I'm a cheapo though lol. Actually do prefer this design against the slipcase one.
Cant help but think it'l be like the E.T slipcase :wacky:

Maybe. £10 if it's a old thick hard nose one. I'm a cheapo though lol. Actually do prefer this design against the slipcase one.
Cant help but think it'l be like the E.T slipcase :wacky:
It specifically states rigid slip case, Which to me means what we get on those universal and WB ones, or arrow ones. Not the shatty ET ones (**** me what a let down) So I will absolutely be complaining to zavvi if it isn't rigid.

Guys.
Does anyone know the audio specs on this release?
The UK version is showing 5.1 while the US disk is showing an Atmos soundtrack.

Thanks in advance.

I'd be surprised if they were not the same master. But take that with a grain of salt. I find it more likely that zavvi just have the wrong description.
It's not just Zavvi
Amazon UK/HMV also list English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1)

You only find out for sure audio spec of a release until it's tested in a UHD/Blu-ray player

It's not just Zavvi
Amazon UK/HMV also list English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1)

You only find out for sure audio spec of a release until it's tested in a UHD/Blu-ray player
I mean I still think it is more likely that both releases are using the same master. Which audio it has is anyone's guess though. If it helps anyone I will almost certainly be reordering this for next day delivery when they try to charge me, so if I get mine first I will mention it in my inevitable video.

Reactions: Beersandblurays