UK
Release date: August 28th, 2014
Purchase link: Transcendence
Price: EUR 19.90
Group Buy: Masterblaster

Transcendence-Action-Drama-Blu-ray.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ranavalone
Watched this the other day, found it bold & provocative and quite liked it.

Waiting for this and nova media artwork before deciding which one to get.

Reactions: Marco86
Gonna definitely keep an eye on this hopefully it's not cluttered with a German j-card printed on the back of the steel

i just saw this, i did not see it at the movies because of the reviews but now that i rented it i quite like it...all my friends told me it was worst that HER and since i did not like that one well....any how i like the art on this steelbook, i dont wanna Johnny's face all over...lol

Release date is coming up quite soon. Wish I could get a few more details on any of the Novamedia releases (this, Last Survivor, Captain America, etc...)

Oh, well, never bothered too much with steel that are "far away". I think I only have an Asian steel, which was robocop and that was because I found it cheap and had my country's dubbing (Spain) on the disc. If this comes out on France, Italy, UK or some other EU I will check and compare it against the German one and decide.

Thanks for the info tho

Oh, well, never bothered too much with steel that are "far away". I think I only have an Asian steel, which was robocop and that was because I found it cheap and had my country's dubbing (Spain) on the disc. If this comes out on France, Italy, UK or some other EU I will check and compare it against the German one and decide.

Thanks for the info tho

The French Steelbook is still listed on amazon.fr but uses the French spelling of the title, "Transcendance".

Unlike the German Steelbook, the French one is a 2D/3D combo. Scheduled for release on 5th November, 2014 and already available for pre-order. Current price EUR 30.08.

Reactions: Sargast
The French Steelbook is still listed on amazon.fr but uses the French spelling of the title, "Transcendance".

Unlike the German Steelbook, the French one is a 2D/3D combo. Scheduled for release on 5th November, 2014 and already available for pre-order. Current price EUR 30.08.
Ha! What do you know! Thanks a lot. I really don't care about the 3D for this film but might totally be interested on a steel for it!