Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the good thing I suppose, these last two months been tough on the wallet and trying sort Xmas out as well so all these blufans delays come at the right time and come 2015 new years resolution secure all blufans marvel titles for sure and many more do it all over again.

Just got message from Kevin saying got extra copies of gift tripack with the mini robots and upgrade my order from normal tripack to that one for $15 extra.

Why does the worst films seem to always get multiple steelbook releases and with sometimes great art and package to boot like this transformers set and the good films a lot of times dull boring art. It's our fault I guess I'm sucker for giant robots beating the crop out of each other. I do hope for a good director to give us a good transformers film one day though.

Just receive these beauties today. The pictures does not do it justice these lenticulars are amazing great depth images are very clesr as well and very heavy wondering how much stuff they pack into it. It's a same other type is only for the tripack but that's coming too so it's all good.

Attachments

• 2015-01-05 18.59.20.jpg
    2015-01-05 18.59.20.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 141
This whole time I thought this was gonna be OAB release :facepalm:. Turns out to be Exclusive #21 :meh:. Information is scarce when it comes to BF releases (n)

That one's on you buddy. The information was readily available. It was in the title of this thread for example.
Well not 'entirely' on me :LOL: And no, information was not "readily available". I knew it was BF exclusive, but you know how they have their "OAB" releases and then the numbered exclusives? I thought it was part of OAB since there isn't any numbering on the title. I also asked this question previously here, but nobody answered. And probably because nobody knew at the time I asked. I also checked BR forum and there wasn't any indication of this being #21, hence my "information is scarce when it comes to BF releases". Unless I learn Chinese and get on Blufans' website ;) :p

This whole time I thought this was gonna be OAB release :facepalm:. Turns out to be Exclusive #21 :meh:. Information is scarce when it comes to BF releases (n)

Technically, I too consider this OAB. The fact that it has exclusive numbering is moot to me. I have always considered exclusives as having exclusive artworks from BF. There is no difference whatsoever to OAB releases other than the numbering. All have artworks released elsewhere with the slipbox as a differentiating factor.

Ps...they are awesome packages regardless

Well not 'entirely' on me [emoji38] And no, information was not "readily available". I knew it was BF exclusive, but you know how they have their "OAB" releases and then the numbered exclusives? I thought it was part of OAB since there isn't any numbering on the title. I also asked this question previously here, but nobody answered. And probably because nobody knew at the time I asked. I also checked BR forum and there wasn't any indication of this being #21, hence my "information is scarce when it comes to BF releases". Unless I learn Chinese and get on Blufans' website ;) [emoji14]
Exclusive #21 was always there. Not sure where you were looking bud.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Technically, I too consider this OAB. The fact that it has exclusive numbering is moot to me. I have always considered exclusives as having exclusive artworks from BF. There is no difference whatsoever to OAB releases other than the numbering. All have artworks released elsewhere with the slipbox as a differentiating factor.

Ps...they are awesome packages regardless
I completely agree. Their editions are awesome regardless.

Exclusive #21 was always there. Not sure where you were looking bud.
I guess when the lenti slip was revealed, we could see the spine had a spot for "Blufans Exclusive" with the circle beneath it. That's about the only thing that I failed to see originally. Other than that, even now, there are no indication whatsoever about it being #21. Not on the title, and not in the OP. :watch: :)

Is the giftpack shrinkwrapped ? Hard to tell from the photos.

I used my Wall-E credit to upgrade, so hopefully should be here this week