Slipcover Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Confirmed. I just got news from Paramount that the 3D is happening at release :)
F**K YEAH!

Pre-Order:
Amazon
Best Buy

61eXZiXVCVL.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 , so what editions will you be picking up for this release buddy?
Hey @mascott! :cool: Awesome emoticon! :D

Like I wrote on page 2, I'll be getting just about all the USA releases: :woot:
:bestbuy: Best Buy Steelbook
:target: Target Prime Transforming Case
:walmart: Both Wal-Mart Exclusives
and the :amazon:Amazon Prime and Grimlock Edition

:thumbs: Soon... I'll be updating my TF Collection!
excited.gif

Reactions: anis
Does anyone know which retail store will be offering this exclusive TF4 bag? :thumbs: I really want it! Or if anyone can get me one, I'll be effing HAPPY!!! :woot: :D THANKS NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png

View attachment 102912
Looks like another Exclusive Edition?! :woot: Question is... "From Who?" :ohno: We've already seen the Best Buy :bestbuy:, Target :target:, Amazon :amazon:, and Wal-Mart :walmart: Editions.

I want this!!! :D If a member happens to come across one, send me a PM! :cool: THANKS! :thumbs:
Drawstring Bag Exclusive_1.jpg
Drawstring Bag Exclusive_2.jpg

(Pics from another site.)

@bloodsnake007 buddy you are on fire with all these TF4 Slips and goodies...:D:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::thumbs::notworthy:
The embossing on the 2D Slip is.....:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::wow:

Just awesome!!!!!!! Pimp Candy Man..... ;):p:photo::jawdrop::wow::LOL::rofl:

t4-4.gif

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 buddy you are on fire with all these TF4 Slips and goodies...:D:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::thumbs::notworthy:
The embossing on the 2D Slip is.....:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::wow:

Just awesome!!!!!!! Pimp Candy Man..... ;):p:photo::jawdrop::wow::LOL::rofl:

t4-4.gif
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: F**K YEAH!!! :woot: Thanks @earthscope! :cool:

Just for today, I'm the Optimus Prime Pimp with all my TF4 B!TCHES!!! :naughty: :D
Prime_PIMP!.jpg
:hilarious: :p
Franky... you have a problem, buddy. :p
@tridon LMFAO!!! :LOL::rofl: By way I treated my postman this evening... I'm starting to accept, "You might be right Ken!" :sorry: :dunno: :emb: :p