Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: HMV (Pre-order live)
Price: £22.99

tf_knight_final.jpg

last_night_temp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Am I the only one who avoided all Transformer steelbooks and hoping when the series is over, they will make a uniform looking set for all transformer movies? :whistle:

Am I the only one who avoided all Transformer steelbooks and hoping when the series is over, they will make a uniform looking set for all transformer movies? :whistle:
You're definitely not the only one, I passed these for exactly the same reason :)

I'm guessing that when TF6 will be out, they'll release a new set of TF1-5 steelbooks that will look completely different than the TF6 steelbook.

Rinse and repeat for TF7 :LOL: That process could go on for a while :naughty:

Has anyone seen this in 3D? How was it? Im watching Age of extinction, The IMAX 3D scenes are breathtaking.

Still undecided on what to order, the 4K + 2D or 3D + 2D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
zavvi just mailed me: order cancelled because the supplier can't give them the steelbook :angry::mad:
Then I guess it was just a mistake....

Personally speaking, I hope not :D:D
Let this artwork to american people

upload_2017-8-31_15-45-21.png

Not just to American people but now also to French people (FNAC exclusive):-
2D @ €22.99
4K + 2D @ €29.99

As for the HMV UK exclusive 3D + 2D - appears to be hardly any release like it worldwide in steelbooks.

Now that the 3 APES films are being bundled together in a steelbook might be a good idea to have these 5 TRANSFORMER films bundled together too (as in The States):-
m2225688.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Artwork updated

image.jpeg

I don't fancy the film but I'll be honest I really do like that art so maybe when it drops to £14.99 or lower

Reactions: Noodles
Artwork updated

View attachment 332786

I don't fancy the film but I'll be honest I really do like that art so maybe when it drops to £14.99 or lower

cheers @Flloydo another hmv cancelled due to poor art, i was really hoping they where going to use something orginal this was announced else where already some months ago and don't think anyone impressed back then except @virkia.
you and him not aligning like the solar eclipse earlier in the year on taste of steelbook art? :OMG::hilarious:

no wonder hmv so slow to show us the art:rolleyes:

basil :thumbs: