Transformers: The Last Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: September 26, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $34.99

m2225127.jpg

308914-4999bfefc7274a9605a64e4276d07ba6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the same here, really like that art and the retro colours but I can't be f*cked with the film. I'm done with transformers now
Yeah, the colours look great. I much prefer it to the other arty style steels they released for the previous films... it actually makes me think me of the old school animated Transformers, which is always a good thing in my book! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and Flloydo
Imax sciences in this one was a big mess, you’d be experiencing the ratio shifting too many times in some scenes, don’t know if it’s Bay attention or not but PQ/AQ are top notch...

Imax sciences in this one was a big mess, you’d be experiencing the ratio shifting too many times in some scenes, don’t know if it’s Bay attention or not but PQ/AQ are top notch...

That sucks about the imax scenes. Since I have a 2.35 setup it kind of ruins it for me. Oh well.

Mine hasn't shipped yet. Again.

Edit: And I got the email. Again.

We'll send you an update as soon as your order is ready for the next step, which may take up to 3 to 5 days

Edit #2: Turns out it shipped yesterday, I didn't get a shipping notice email, and I missed delivery today because I had no idea it shipped. Shipping notice came after the missed delivery. Something must be wrong with BB's automated systems.

Last edited:
Mine hasn't shipped yet. Again.

Edit: And I got the email. Again.

Edit #2: Turns out it shipped yesterday, I didn't get a shipping notice email, and I missed delivery today because I had no idea it shipped. Shipping notice came after the missed delivery. Something must be wrong with BB's automated systems.
Same here:
1st email: Today at 14:32: Item Shipped
2nd email: Today at 15:29: Item will be delayed for 3-5 days
Get to the mailbox at 17:00: Item delivered at 12:03 PM

oh well....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17