Transformers: The Last Knight (VR Edition) [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: October 4, 2017
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $69.98
Note: 4K Ultra HD/ Blu-Ray/ Ultraviolet. JB Hi-Fi Exclusive VR Edition Including Limited Edition Viewing Goggles, 360° Video Experience & Bonus DVD With Extra Features

224887-L-HI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Elle :thumbs: Just preordered this one. That's The Mummy 4K VR edition and now this one. Wonder if Paramount will release any other VR editions like these two?

People HATE 3D because you are "forced" to wear lightweight 3D glasses... So weird that studios are abandoning it but investing in a technology that requires bigger, heavier glasses, lower resolution and prevents people from enjoying the experience together.

just a question because im not very familiar with this VR thing. if you buy this edition, do you need Special hardwarw to watch the VR edition?
I might be wrong mate but I think this comes with just a cardboard headset and a free download code for a Transformers App for your smart phone. Once downloaded, you slot the phone into the headset and view the app in VR. I don't think it's the entire movie - just bonus content that has been filmed especially to compliment the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
I might be wrong mate but I think this comes with just a cardboard headset and a free download code for a Transformers App for your smart phone. Once downloaded, you slot the phone into the headset and view the app in VR. I don't think it's the entire movie - just bonus content that has been filmed especially to compliment the movie.

thanks mate..so if you are correct its just a bunch of cr@p......:LOL:

I may just cancel my mummy order if that's the case as its a lot for what it is.