Treasure Planet: The Disney Collection #35 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Treasure Planet
Price: £19.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11208801-4244347453798387.jpg

11208801-2054347453821202.jpg 11208801-1074347453811482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the front art work, not so much the back as it looked lazy..
Completely agree.

Stunning front, but with the film being as impressive visually as it is I feel they could have done better with the back.

That being said, I don't think the open steelbook concept does it many favours as it looks as if the image starts from the front, continues across the spine and then randomly cuts off and starts again. The closed steelbook concept of the back looks MUCH better I think.

Still a great steelbook for a great film. Definite purchase.

Reactions: neo
This is #35. But what number was 'Princess and the Frog'? :confused:

Good question.

It doesn't seem to have a number allocated to it on Zavvi's site. Presumably, PatF should be 35 (as noted on our own dedicated Disney thread), making Treasure Planet 36.

Not that it really matters as it'll be marked up with the official Disney number (42) on the J-card, and feature no number on the steelbook at all (which is the way I like it). Hopefully TP will get a picture on the spine though like all the others in the range. Disney have stopped doing them though on most of their recent non-Disney animated movies so I wouldn't be surprised if they forget to do them from now on.

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
front looks good but wth is up with that back cover? it's a zoomed in angle of the top right corner of the front picture. really super lazy.

This is very similar to what Zavvi did with the beginning of their Disney series and they smartly moved away from that toward the 2nd half of the series and started making fantastic back covers.

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
I waited all day but never saw it available :'(
Was it sold out already ? Do you know at what time it was sold ? Cause I began to check the site at 10am :/ I don't understand... T_T

I waited all day but never saw it available :'(
Was it sold out already ? Do you know at what time it was sold ? Cause I began to check the site at 10am :/ I don't understand... T_T

It hasn't gone live yet. I think it should go live at 6pm GMT today

Edit: It's live now.

Bit worried that if I order this it will be sent out in a few days!

So if this is going to be sent out in a few days then what's the point of them having a pre order launch date!

This won't sell out so I'll wait a few weeks. Can't afford it to be sent out on Tuesday or something