Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13745649-1904944387027594.jpg

13745649-1634944389779671.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where this suddenly came from, but I'm glad Arrow doing something new for a 4K re-release, unlike with Robocop and such.
Steelbook looks awesome!

Reactions: RB3025
+1

I think they could do much better and certainly should do - at least for Tremors 1. Sequels for this one went downhill fast and one of those definitely should deserve art like is on this one.
I honestly really really like Aftershocks and I always have. The rest. Well it's the expectations people have for them. They are not supposed to be anything more than campy silly B movies about giant tunnelling worms and honestly they are all enjoyable for what they are.

I honestly really really like Aftershocks and I always have. The rest. Well it's the expectations people have for them. They are not supposed to be anything more than campy silly B movies about giant tunnelling worms and honestly they are all enjoyable for what they are.
I like the first trilogy, the prequel, and the Sci-Fi channel TV series, each added something to the evolution of the creatures, taking their life cycle full circle (ass-blasters!), but I couldn't finish the first of the three newer sequels. Bought all 7 though, so maybe will get to them.
Burt Gummer is, of course, one of the best characters ever, the only one that makes them all worthy, love him!

Animated GIF

I like it as well... I'm assuming it's an arrow exclusive for Zavvi
Yes it's a Arrow Video release hence why Arrow announced the release and Arrow Video logo is on the steelbook

Same discs that was in Arrow Video previous 4K UHD and Blu-ray releases

Note
Does not include bonus Blu-ray disc that was exclusive to the previous Amaray slipbox 4K UHD and Blu-ray limited editions
That bonus blu-ray disc had
  • Extended hour-long interviews from Making Perfection with Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock, S.S. Wilson, Nancy Roberts and creature designer Alec Gillis
  • Outtakes with optional introduction and commentary by S.S. Wilson
  • Three early short films by the makers of Tremors, remastered in high definition, including S.S. Wilson’s stop-motion horror/comedy classic Recorded Live (1975)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Dual Format Steelbook 4K UHD + Blu-ray
Both discs have film and extras
  • 4K restoration from the original negative by Arrow Films, approved by director Ron Underwood and director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation
  • Limited Edition SteelBook packaging with newly commissioned artwork by Gary Pullin
  • Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring writing on the film by Kim Newman and Jonathan Melville
  • Restored DTS-HD MA original theatrical 2.0 stereo, 4.0 surround, and remixed 5.1 surround audio options
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary by director Ron Underwood and writers/producers Brent Maddock & S.S. Wilson
  • Audio commentary by Jonathan Melville, author of Seeking Perfection: The Unofficial Guide to Tremors
  • Making Perfection, a documentary by Universal Pictures interviewing key cast and crew from the franchise (including Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross, Ariana Richards, Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock & S.S. Wilson, among many others) and revisiting the original locations
  • The Truth About Tremors, an interview with coproducer Nancy Roberts on the film’s rocky road to the screen
  • Bad Vibrations, an interview with director of photography Alexander Gruszynski
  • Aftershocks and Other Rumblings, on-set stories from associate producer Ellen Collett
  • Digging in the Dirt, a featurette interviewing the crews behind the film’s extensive visual effects
  • Music for Graboids, a featurette on the film’s music with composers Ernest Troost and Robert Folk
  • Pardon My French!, a compilation of overdubs from the edited-for-television version
  • The Making of Tremors, an archive documentary from 1995 by Laurent Bouzereau, interviewing the filmmakers and special effects teams
  • Creature Featurette, an archive compilation of on-set camcorder footage showing the making of the Graboids
  • Electronic press kit featurette and interviews with Kevin Bacon, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire
  • Deleted scenes, including the original opening scene
  • Theatrical trailers, TV and radio spots for the original film as well as trailers for the entire Tremors franchise
  • Comprehensive image galleries, including rare behind-the-scenes stills, storyboards and two different drafts of the screenplay

Yes it's a Arrow Video release hence why Arrow announced the release and Arrow Video logo is on the steelbook

Same discs that was in Arrow Video previous 4K UHD and Blu-ray releases

Note
Does not include bonus Blu-ray disc that was exclusive to the previous Amaray slipbox 4K UHD and Blu-ray limited editions
That bonus blu-ray disc had
  • Extended hour-long interviews from Making Perfection with Ron Underwood, Brent Maddock, S.S. Wilson, Nancy Roberts and creature designer Alec Gillis
  • Outtakes with optional introduction and commentary by S.S. Wilson
  • Three early short films by the makers of Tremors, remastered in high definition, including S.S. Wilson’s stop-motion horror/comedy classic Recorded Live (1975)
Not bothered about the lack of blu-ray... I can get the all film set for the rest of the series...