Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 9, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12221951-1964690118812449.jpg

Last edited:
Price likely will be less when goes live

Description
Get ready for the cult classic fan-favourite phenomena with all six action-packed Tremors films available together in Tremors: The Complete Collection. Relive the adventures with Graboid-hunting Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) as he battles the ominous, giant man-eating monsters in a fight for survival against each destructive generation of the deadliest creatures on Earth. The terrifyingly funny collection includes:

Tremors,
Tremors 2: Aftershocks,
Tremors 3: Back to Perfection,
Tremors 4: The Legend Begins,
Tremors 5: Bloodlines,
Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell.

Starring Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Reba McEntire, and Jamie Kennedy, the collection delivers outrageous twists, earth-shattering special effects and explosive thrills.
Bonus features:
  • The Making of Tremors
  • Tremors 5: Behind The Bloodlines
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Outtakes
  • Featurette
  • And More!

Be mine as well but the only downside?. To date the only proper remastering the 1st one has got was the Signature Collection Laserdisc which is awesome and still the only way I watch it. All together now "Stampede Earl"

Wait wait wait. Kevin bacon and Fred ward were in another tremors movie together!?!?!? I stopped watching them after the first 2
Zavvi description is reference to actors who been in the series of films not them been together in a new film

what are you talking about? all the Anacondas are bad, the original being the worst of them lol, as for tremors the original is cool, i like the art for this.
Well, I think most would agree that the the first Anaconda was a passable movie. The rest were VOD dreck.
The first Tremors is a masterpiece of B movie filmmaking- the rest are VOD dreck.
I would probably get the steelbook for the art and toss the other discs. (But, it says "6 movie collection" on the cover- so probably not)

Well, I think most would agree that the the first Anaconda was a passable movie. The rest were VOD dreck.
The first Tremors is a masterpiece of B movie filmmaking- the rest are VOD dreck.

I disagree. Anaconda was bad. I haven't seen any of the sequels.
I agree. Tremors was fun. I still remember seeing it in the theatre. Haven't seen any of the sequels.

"I would probably get the steelbook for the art and toss the other discs. (But, it says "6 movie collection" on the cover- so probably not)"

So you mean because it says "6 movie collection" you won't throw the other discs out because then it would be inaccurate? ;)

Reactions: C.C. 95

Agree. I watched the Dr Who Classic kinda with the new special effects for the snake and that CGI was way better than anything I saw in Anaconda. Anaconda was actually on the horror channel last week and I'd forgotten how dire it was......

I agree. Tremors was fun. I still remember seeing it in the theatre. Haven't seen any of the sequels.

"I would probably get the steelbook for the art and toss the other discs. (But, it says "6 movie collection" on the cover- so probably not)"

So you mean because it says "6 movie collection" you won't throw the other discs out because then it would be inaccurate? ;)

Agree. I watched the Dr Who Classic kinda with the new special effects for the snake and that CGI was way better than anything I saw in Anaconda. Anaconda was actually on the horror channel last week and I'd forgotten how dire it was......
I'm not defending Anaconda. Not my jam at all.
I'm just saying that usually these movie series have a clear order of diminishing returns.
Whether Tremors, Critters, Lake Placid, or Anaconda series - the first film will almost always be the best of the bunch.
(With each successive movie being even worse than the previous one)

I would probably get the steelbook for the art and toss the other discs. (But, it says "6 movie collection" on the cover- so probably not)

Why would you toss the discs when you don't need to toss the discs regardless of what it says on the cover?
Surely keeping the discs is better than not? lol

Love the Tremors films and the TV series was cancelled too soon. That had potential. I was only looking for a boxset of all the films recently, now I'll get this.