Tremors (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 2nd , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday 17th around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508973-1284498076783520.jpg

11508973-4074498076908584.jpg 11508973-6774498077030759.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love the film, artwork for me is no good personally think there left inside art would have made a better cover.

@Noodles @zesty either of you have something in the tin?

basil :thumbs:
I have nothing at the moment I'm afraid (might scratch something up later), but I agree that the original poster art would've looked better... although I personally don't mind the art in the OP either to be honest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Great it's getting the treatment, but as voiced above, pretty apprehensive about the actual art. It's almost like they know people will buy any old art for these films.

love the film, artwork for me is no good personally think there left inside art would have made a better cover.

basil :thumbs:

Totally agree.

One of my all time favourites. But they had to give us an abomination of a steelbook. Typical! :banghead:

All the cool characters in the movie and they had to put a truck on the rear cover? C'mon! :arghh:

Totally lazy effort. Original poster art would have been 100 times better :(

Now that this is getting released around Europe, I would LOVE if FilmArena picked this up and made it a FAC edition. :drool:

It's got a huge following so fingers crossed.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Not crazy about the artwork. I would much rather the insider artwork be the outside art but in color that wraps around from front to back. Something like this would be cool on the inside.

tremors-1990-grabboid-attacks-burt-and-heather-house-monster-review-600x300.jpg

Oh well, I love this move and will probably pick up a copy when the price drops.