HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
SHIPPED :LOL:

just to let all know...i placed an order yesterday and just received an email to say it has been shipped

they definitely have stock its a high price but it is a very high want

I hope it turns out to be a mint copy for you!

I have 2 concerns though first is the condition of the Tron Viva as it will probably have been passed from store to store.

The second being the Russian Roulette you will be playing with their packaging!

I hope for your sake I am wrong

Reactions: cityguyste
yeah, i think they could have done more with the inside artwork. the front artwork is very different than all the others which makes it one of my faves in my collection.

SHIPPED :LOL:

just to let all know...i placed an order yesterday and just received an email to say it has been shipped

they definitely have stock its a high price but it is a very high want

when i ordered my copies from jbhifi several months ago. one came with a small dent which just sold on ebay. the others had a couple of small tears on corners but no scratches. it looks like the tears might be from shelf wear...but overall, i was very happy with condition. the packaging could have been better, but 3 came wrapped in bubble wrap and a thin cardboard box just big enough to hold steels. if the box took took a hit, then i think steels would have been damaged, but luckily, that didn't happen. my copies weren't OCD mint, but i was very happy with the condition they arrived in and i personally think the price was okay...especially because viva / disney is no more.

Reactions: cityguyste
Tron Legacy Metal Box Shipped Just Now!! Can't Wait!!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Price has dropped to AUD 49.99. Bought mine yesterday at AUD 57.99. Quite unlucky but I do not regret it!!!! Worth every Dollar!!

just a reminder to all non-AU members ordering from JB, you can email them after your order arrives and request reimbursement for GST (Australian Tax). They will refund you a few bucks.

Does anyone know if the packaging is worthy of the name?

thx

JB's packaging is pretty good (for a chain store the packaging is great). Sometimes they use double bubble mailers, sometimes a box, sometimes a box with packing peanuts, sometimes a box with bubblewrap.

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost