Tron Legacy (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Tron Legacy (Pre-order around 6 PM, February 26)
Price: £17.99

11408853-1254458444284247.jpg

11408853-9864458447969075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh! Had absolutely no idea that there was a good looking Tron: Legacy Steelbook without the Disney Blu-ray/3D logo on the front corner until I saw this one without the quarter-slip. Absolutely gorgeous and the lenti is decent.

Picked up a copy and shoved a four-disc tray frame in it. Currently housing my US 4-disc set but plan on replacing the 3D/2D discs with the Spanish discs as they're the same disc master yet have completely clean and much improved identity disc art, and I'll drop the digital copy disc when there's a UHD disc to replace it. :D

CZfHNmuh.jpg

l4pTpHnh.jpg

Z1SjFWlh.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
There
Ahhhh! Had absolutely no idea that there was a good looking Tron: Legacy Steelbook without the Disney Blu-ray/3D logo on the front corner until I saw this one without the quarter-slip. Absolutely gorgeous and the lenti is decent.

Picked up a copy and shoved a four-disc tray frame in it. Currently housing my US 4-disc set but plan on replacing the 3D/2D discs with the Spanish discs as they're the same disc master yet have completely clean and much improved identity disc art, and I'll drop the digital copy disc when there's a UHD disc to replace it. :D

CZfHNmuh.jpg

l4pTpHnh.jpg

Z1SjFWlh.jpg
There was also the Zavvi 3D/2D steelbook
750816E4-1B0F-46B5-9F20-EB76BFEF3280.jpeg

I vote for the original Zavvi steel. A lenti for this movie ought to be awesome, but I didn't find the lenti on the newer steel to be very impressive.

But as a huge fan of the movie, I salute anyone who loves it enough to customize a complete edition like you've done, @Vangeli. You fight for the users.

Reactions: Vangeli

CZfHNmuh.jpg

l4pTpHnh.jpg

Z1SjFWlh.jpg

Thank you for the photos! By any chance do you have one without the lenti on the front?

I prefer it with the Lenti if only because while the metallic effects are nice, they're a little extreme on the lights of CLU and only look best at certain angles.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian