Tron / Tron: Legacy (Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

dont no why people are asking those prices on ebay as its still readily available on discshop.se were i ordered from for £35 delivered. not really rare as of yet. ;)

Condition of some of them has left a lot to be desired apparently, so if you do buy it direct and not through a trusted 3rd party like Sirjump, check it thoroughly. A mate who is organising a GB has had to send some back.
(couldn't remember who did GB, might have been Sirjump or Madterblaster, apologies if I got it wrong)
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately some folks are probably starting to try to sell at inflated prices, to those in countries where retailers carrying the Steels, don't ship. Can't wait to get mine!:)

Condition of some of them has left a lot to be desired apparently, so if you do buy it direct and not through a trusted 3rd party like Sirjump, check it thoroughly. A mate who is organising a GB has had to send some back.
(couldn't remember who did GB, might have been Sirjump or Madterblaster, apologies if I got it wrong)
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well i did a GB with over 70 copies all together , guess i got lucky because all of mine came in perfect condition....

And it is Masterblaster not Madterblaster :D

Well i did a GB with over 70 copies all together , guess i got lucky because all of mine came in perfect condition....

And it is Masterblaster not Madterblaster :D

oooops, :emb: and this on the day when I received a perfect copy of Millennium from you, John. In my defence I will say s & d are next to each other on a UK keyboard and I must have been a little hasty when typing. Also I am in that GB that Justin was referring to which is why I am aware of the dent so might be going to Sirjump or you for an extra copy ultimately.

GB's :scat:

I loved the cover since I'm a big fan of original movie and split/share cover for both is awesome (for me) unfortunatley does not have the fine embossed title like th Mexican one

It's BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I would want, but since there's not the french audio on it, I'll have to pass... :(

SWE - Tron Classic & Tron Legacy

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

k8FB2XK.jpg

kSLiqfB.jpg

VZSSKCp.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

e6rThIp.jpg

d5HASk3.jpg

9qM58Ce.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

ZpKtQsj.jpg

S6rIse0.jpg

Reactions: Drum18 and Asopp