Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
51MPnTHUU2L.jpg

Available Here

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this one, its very nice.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003A2OARE/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

all teh German ones have a plastic slipcover which has the FSK on that and specs on the back of that. The German ones are better than the spain ones as far as how their built ... gloss print , clear slip .... Spain are matte no slip. French I'm not sure on all but I know the Iron Man and HEAT are greyish like spines instead of clear white so they actually dont look nice on a shelf next to the white premium collection of the GErman ones. Still very cool, but yeah. Tho I'm not sure if these replicated titles from French are greyish spine or white.

YOu can view the link and there are real pics there for this DE one.

Reactions: karl01
The good thing about spain ones tho are they are pretty much all pictures. I have a couple and its like 30 pages of photos ... which is kinda cool because ones full of text I cant read is kinda useless.

I dont recommend much dvd stuff; but the Dark Knight dvd digibook from spain when found is cheap , and has like 40 photos in it and its blu-ray sized with AWESOME!!! Front art design. Little fyi.

The good thing about spain ones tho are they are pretty much all pictures. I have a couple and its like 30 pages of photos ... which is kinda cool because ones full of text I cant read is kinda useless.

I dont recommend much dvd stuff; but the Dark Knight dvd digibook from spain when found is cheap , and has like 40 photos in it and its blu-ray sized with AWESOME!!! Front art design. Little fyi.

A bit out of topic but I see you got the spanish Titanium Collection digibook as well. Is the inner part same as in the spanish Premium Collection please?