Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 3, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

TurningRed-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With Disney steelbooks I always preorder 2 since I try to get a second copy for my niece and nephew. When I preordered today (I hate mail delivery but it seems we have no choice now is a release like Spider-Man: No Way Home isn't going to even be stocked in store), I got a notice that you are not allowed to buy more than 2. I've never seen that before.

With Disney steelbooks I always preorder 2 since I try to get a second copy for my niece and nephew. When I preordered today (I hate mail delivery but it seems we have no choice now is a release like Spider-Man: No Way Home isn't going to even be stocked in store), I got a notice that you are not allowed to buy more than 2. I've never seen that before.

It happens from time to time. I think this release may be more limited than usual since it wasn't released in theatres if I recall.

Reactions: JGCramp
We’ve sold a fair amount thus far so I can restock with more copies if needed. Just depends on if people get their orders in early

We’ve sold a fair amount thus far so I can restock with more copies if needed. Just depends on if people get their orders in early

Anyone else need help with this? I’ve been watching Best Buy to see if it comes back but wondering if I need to bother anymore