IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 21, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Plaion - JPC
Price: €30.99 (Amazon) - €34.99 (Plaion - JPC)

TwinPeaks_SB_UHD_3D_oFSK_1920x1920.jpg

TwinPeaks_SB_UHD_3D_1920x1920.jpg
TwinPeaks_SB_UHD_3D_oFSK_Offen_1920x1920.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused with the different Twin Peak releases: There was a pilot and then a TV show back in the 90s right. And then a few years ago there was this limited series event set like 20 years after the original series. Where does this release would be fitting in, though?
(Sorry for the noob question)

Confused. Is this a completely different steelbook even though it looks exactly the same as the one that is supposedly canceled From FNAC and Amazon.fr?
This one has “Arthaus” on the j-card. That means this one is a StudioCanal release (and the spine is facing the way of US steelbooks).

I think the previous Fnac release was by a different company. Certainly possible that it will show up in France again.

I'm confused with the different Twin Peak releases: There was a pilot and then a TV show back in the 90s right. And then a few years ago there was this limited series event set like 20 years after the original series. Where does this release would be fitting in, though?
thats the prequel movie iirc.. came out close after the original series

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
The Twin Peaks show came first.
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (the movie) takes place right before the series. (Basically, we find out about Laura Palmer's life right before she died)
Twin Peaks: The Return (series) takes place after the first series.

*Note- there is a different version of the pilot for the original series- It basically makes the pilot more of a self-contained movie.
**Note- Even though Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me takes place chronologically before the series- it is not advisable to watch it before watching the first series.

After such a long time of waiting for the release in France since my preorder in January because of delays.. and that sadness because of the canceling...

Preordered as fast as I could..

1_lFbjfg1WWcL5J2JbCf-kBQ.gif