Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

So hopefully this is the right thread for this...I browsed around for a while but couldn't find anywhere more suitable. :rofl:

So, I was super excited today because I finally received this Harry Potter set in the mail! I'm a little ashamed at how much I spent on it...But being a huge fan of the series (I grew up reading along with the books and watching the movies), I felt it was justified since I didn't own the movies yet.

There's some great artwork inside the steelbooks as well. I'll take some pics of those if they're requested!

otOMygC.jpg

lJEmSJz.jpg

r221eZy.jpg

MBOgbsh.jpg

Hey guys!

So hopefully this is the right thread for this...I browsed around for a while but couldn't find anywhere more suitable. :rofl:

So, I was super excited today because I finally received this Harry Potter set in the mail! I'm a little ashamed at how much I spent on it...But being a huge fan of the series (I grew up reading along with the books and watching the movies), I felt it was justified since I didn't own the movies yet.

There's some great artwork inside the steelbooks as well. I'll take some pics of those if they're requested!

otOMygC.jpg

lJEmSJz.jpg

r221eZy.jpg

MBOgbsh.jpg
Congrats! :thumbs: Definitely THE set to own. I'm sure many of us are still trying to complete this collection. Me? I'm only half way. Only 4 out of 8 in hand (n)

Reactions: Jcoe0723
Hey guys!

otOMygC.jpg

lJEmSJz.jpg

r221eZy.jpg

MBOgbsh.jpg
Hey congrats on this edition of the Harry collection, I myself am a massive collector of the Harry franchise and this steelbook set is one of the nicest sets I own, I managed to get this a while back luckily at a good price otherwise I wouldn't have known how great this set is!
Well done :thumbs:

Reactions: Jcoe0723
Hey congrats on this edition of the Harry collection, I myself am a massive collector of the Harry franchise and this steelbook set is one of the nicest sets I own, I managed to get this a while back luckily at a good price otherwise I wouldn't have known how great this set is!
Well done :thumbs:

Thanks a lot! And yeah...The set has definitely gotten quite a price tag in the resellers market.