Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with u. And it is SO unfair if we miss out on something weve really wanted because of people like that.

Yeah So unfair, and honestly selfish of them. Hey I meant to tell you I found an article about my game of thrones box set. The company that designed them for HBO said that he was commissioned to do 200, and if you take into account that at least half of them went to Celebrities and were customized for each of the (Conan O'Brian said " House O'Brian", Bruno Mars "House Mars"...etc) Then mine That has "Game of thrones" carved into the top is like 1 of only 100.

Yeah So unfair, and honestly selfish of them. Hey I meant to tell you I found an article about my game of thrones box set. The company that designed them for HBO said that he was commissioned to do 200, and if you take into account that at least half of them went to Celebrities and were customized for each of the (Conan O'Brian said " House O'Brian", Bruno Mars "House Mars"...etc) Then mine That has "Game of thrones" carved into the top is like 1 of only 100.
No way....that makes the set even more awesome now, if thats possible!!

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes