Cancelled Undateable (Season 2) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11034476_948507061850820_7958695148330486940_o.jpg

From Bill Lawrence ("Scrubs," "Spin City," "Cougar Town," "Clone High") and Adam Sztykiel ("Due Date," "Made of Honor"), "Undateable" is a comedy series about a group of close-knit friends living in Detroit, helping each other figure out their lives.

"Undateable" centers around mismatched roommates Danny Burton (Chris D’Elia, "Whitney") and Justin Kearney (Brent Morin) and their group of oddball friends who hang out at Justin’s unsuccessful bar. Those include Danny’s sister, Leslie (Bianca Kajlich, "Rules of Engagement"), Shelly (Ron Funches), Burski (Rick Glassman), Brett (David Fynn, "Game of Thrones") and new waitress Candace (Bridgit Mendler, "Good Luck Charlie"), who quickly becomes like a little sister to the gang.

They all spend most of their time at Justin’s bar, solving each other’s problems over beers. Even though they love to give each other a hard time, they always have each other’s back.

Executive produced by Lawrence, Sztykiel and Jeff Ingold ("Ground Floor," "Surviving Jack"), "Undateable" is inspired by the book "Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do that Guarantee They Won’t Be Dating or Having Sex" by Ellen Rakieten and Anne Coyle. The series is produced by Doozer in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Chris D'Elia

Danny

Bridgit Mendler

Candace

Brent Morin

Justin

Bianca Kajlich

Leslie

Rick Glassman

Burski

David Fynn

Brett

Ron Funches

Shelly

Last edited:
Yeah, this season has been much better than the first, even though i liked the first one also. Shelly is my favorite. My favorite line of his this season is when they're asking the waitress what she thinks of adults who still watch cartoons, she gives her answer about they're people who never completely grew up, and Shelly says, I'm taking my candy and my sticker book, and going home.