Jul 19, 2010
Strasbourg, FRANCE
No more details than the release date : December 5th, 2012
and the price...

10286971.jpg

amazon link (119,99 €) :
http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B007PRFCI6/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

fnac link (129,99 €) :
http://video.fnac.com/a4107843/Unde...D-Inclus-la-statuette-Kate-Beckinsale-Blu-Ray

Includes :
-Underworld
-Underworld : evolution
-Underworld : rise of the lycans
-Underworld : awakening (2D ?)

-the statue of Selene

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with FNAC prices lately?! I'm really pissed off!! I know I'll have it pre ordered right away... :) I'm such a coward.

Thanks for giving us a heads up!

The page doesn't say "Exclusive" anywhere, from what I see.

There are two listings at Amazon France for the Underworld Blu-ray Collection. The first one is a 4 discs set and the other is a 8 discs set. So I'm assuming the statue edition should be the 8 discs listing, as it's a combo edition according to FNAC. Though it still doesn't available for pre-order yet.

Last edited:
No 5 & 6 on the way ...

I watched none ... not sure about the 1st one

If you mean that movies numbers 5&6 are on the way I'm afraid your sorely mistaken. The last one (awakening) only made 60million and cost 70 million to make so even though the ending of awakening was set up for another trilogy it's highly unlikely we will see any more underworld movies.

Sent from my iPad

If you mean that movies numbers 5&6 are on the way I'm afraid your sorely mistaken. The last one (awakening) only made 60million and cost 70 million to make so even though the ending of awakening was set up for another trilogy it's highly unlikely we will see any more underworld movies.

Sent from my iPad

wow, maybe i will get this one then :hilarious:

The page doesn't say "Exclusive" anywhere, from what I see.

There are two listings at Amazon France for the Underworld Blu-ray Collection. The first one is a 4 discs set and the other is a 8 discs set. So I'm assuming the statue edition should be the 8 discs listing, as it's a combo edition according to FNAC. Though it still doesn't available for pre-order yet.
I was aperentally right. It's now avilable for pre-order at Amazon FR as well. The price for now stands at 149,99 EURO, before shipping but still includes the French VAT fees.

Luxury box containing:
- Underworld 1-4 on DVD
- Underworld 1 to 4 Blu-ray Disc
- The statue of Selene exclusive made ​​especially for this edition

I was aperentally right. It's now avilable for pre-order at Amazon FR as well. The price for now stands at 149,99 EURO, before shipping but still includes the French VAT fees.

Luxury box containing:
- Underworld 1-4 on DVD
- Underworld 1 to 4 Blu-ray Disc
- The statue of Selene exclusive made ​​especially for this edition

For this price i expect it comes with a date with Kate or somthing.

Last edited:
Holy hell, look at that price. EEK! I so want this but with these two new steelbook waves going down I don't see how I could afford it. I hope it's a statue of Kate (Selene) all dressed in her leather and sportin' a couple of pistols. :drool: I'm surprised DB hasn't commented in this thread yet. :p