Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $59.99

13362_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, that's the same art, as on steelbooks, that were released before separately. I even bought the 4th and 5th to complete the series, after already getting the much better separate steelbooks for them...
Couldn't they have done an all new set! Resident Evil's got three sets... Resident Evil has got 6 films... unfair! :arghh:

Kate Beckinsale could have kicked more ass as Selene, instead of in Jolt.

OK, it cheap, like $13 per UHD film. I'll just move them to steelbooks.

Was looking for this for ages and it popped up on zavvi with 0 fanfare at all. I only found out when I was looking for a 4k review of something totally unrelated and an advert came up for it.

It was due in December, then all of a sudden yesterday. Yet still no payment taken for it. Zavvi has a massive lack of communication sometimes.

Amazo.co.uk are selling this for £70.00 including postage which is about the same as importing it from U.S.A.

The listings on Amazon UK at the moment are third party USA sellers shipped from USA

You might get it even cheaper if you wait for to go live with Amazon USA Global Shop on Amazon UK
The seller when USA Global shop go live on Amazon UK then will be Amazon US and will be shipped from Amazon US

There are lot's of USA imports listings on Amazon UK but these won't be live with Amazon USA Global Shop until released and depends if still in stock with Amazon USA

When USA release date arrives or a few day after and Amazon USA still has stock USA imports releases go live on Amazon UK and the price can be lot cheaper
Price is in £ pounds sterling with free shipping and includes UK Vat
UK Delivery address only when using Amazon USA Global Shop on Amazon UK

UK customers cant use Amazon USA website when Amazon USA Global shop listings go live on Amazon UK they have to use Amazon US global shop on Amazon UK instead
You are still ordering from Amazon USA when using USA Global Shop on Amazon UK but can get it lot cheaper sometimes than pre ordering from Amazon USA website

Amazo.co.uk are selling this for £70.00 including postage which is about the same as importing it from U.S.A.
I've tried choosing a UK or a German address, to check how much it'd cost to mail there, but US Amazon currently doesn't want to ship to either country.
Anyway, how's £70 cheaper, than $60 even with shipping, they slap you guys with some customs charges there?

I've tried choosing a UK or a German address, to check how much it'd cost to mail there, but US Amazon currently doesn't want to ship to either country.
Anyway, how's £70 cheaper, than $60 even with shipping, they slap you guys with some customs charges there?
Yes they charge customs on the item and the postage which is why it’s £70.00 but on eBay the cheapest I saw was £82.00 and when Zavvi had it listed it was £95.00

Dispatched from where my dude? I'm have on order from zavvi and still no payment taken.
Amazon US. I don’t trust Zavvi at the best of times & definitely wouldn’t with a US exclusive release.
They’ve been doing this more & more lately, listing US exclusives, not referencing that they’re US exclusives so could potentially be region locked & face import charges.
I’m sure they’ll ship your order once they actually source stock for it.