Unforgiven (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #168) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 11, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1799 CZK

1666377685790.png

film_27749_1.jpg

film_27749_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jaws finatic
Preorder coming next Tuesday, according to FilmArena email:

We are currently not ordering more steelbooks for new titles from other studios and we are focusing on finishing work on older titles.
The current launch schedule for pre-orders is set as follows. Next week on Tuesday, we will launch pre-orders for the following titles:

FAC #167 TENET
FAC #168 UNFORGIVEN
FAC #169 F9
FAC #170 A QUIET PLACE PART II
FAC #171 GODZILLA VS KONG

We will present these editions to you in the coming days.
We will launch further pre-orders in November and now we want to continuously inform you which ones they will be.

A Quiet Place Part II is most appealing for me. Will see how things will stand.
Still so much to pay and i'm afraid i'll have to pass it :-/

How long does it take for FA subscribers to decide on the purchase/pass, after which it goes to public sale? Was thinking about ordering direct, along with a few standard blus, but wouldn't want to miss it.

How long does it take for FA subscribers to decide on the purchase/pass, after which it goes to public sale? Was thinking about ordering direct, along with a few standard blus, but wouldn't want to miss it.
Start of pre-orders for permanent collector's numbers: October 18, 2022, at 8:00 am CET.

End of pre-orders for permanent collector's numbers: October 20, 2022, at 8:00 pm CET.

Start of pre-orders for all customers: October 20, 2022, at 8:00 pm CET.