Universal Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 4, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Sunday 22nd September 6pm UK time)
Price: £24.99

12278311-1494704077131005.jpg

12278311-2074704077282028.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Link doesnt work it just takes me to the home page
That's normal
At the moment only red carpet subscribers can access link.
This happens everytime a release can only be accessed by red carpet subscribers

At 6pm you will see link working when it goes live all customers

Reactions: karl01
Never noticed til now that the majority of covers this film has with the two stars back to back, has the image of Lundgren reversed so his eye piece and gun on the wrong side. I'm guessing it was done purely for the sake of making it symmetrical. So this one is at least better in that regard.

Also, I agree with the £1.99 being ridiculous. Maybe wouldn't mind if it was a consistently good shop that started charging for postage, but Zavvi are the worst of the worst. I'm sure there will be plenty of people happy to join up though...

Never noticed til now that the majority of covers this film has with the two stars back to back, has the image of Lundgren reversed so his eye piece and gun on the wrong side. I'm guessing it was done purely for the sake of making it symmetrical. So this one is at least better in that regard.

Also, I agree with the £1.99 being ridiculous. Maybe wouldn't mind if it was a consistently good shop that started charging for postage, but Zavvi are the worst of the worst. I'm sure there will be plenty of people happy to join up though...

Zavvi has better packaging for shipping steelbooks than any retailer in North America. Probably better than any Amazon in the world also.