Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: March 3, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting - curious if people swoop in get a copy, or not knowing that info, wait for a potential price drop
I know I swooped in on Up and Wall-E. I’ll wait for a potential price drop on the others.

Last edited:
I went in late last night to a very busy local BB and they had not even put them out....they said no one had asked for them the whole day. They had 4 copies of each, I think...I decided to get Up, Wall E and Bugs Life....I don't think there is much demand for these.

I went in late last night to a very busy local BB and they had not even put them out....they said no one had asked for them the whole day. They had 4 copies of each, I think...I decided to get Up, Wall E and Bugs Life....I don't think there is much demand for these.
I was shocked that Bugs life seems to be selling fastest around here. I don’t recall liking it htat much, so i didn’t bother getting it. Wall-E i got...the rest I’ll see if the price drops. If they sellout, I’ll live.

Hopefully the mouse house learns a good lesson. Too many steel titles released in a short time duration along with large print runs is a recipe for disaster lol.
They could definitely benefit from spacing them out a little bit. Maybe 2 release days a month with 1-2 titles on those days. So instead of walking in on Tuesday going “**** I have to buy 5 $35 SteelBooks” it would only be 2.