Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
where is a good place to stay updated on this in regards to shipments?

Im sure the postal network is back up and running now and to be sure to be sure to be sure I’ve heard there now spraying parcels for decontamination even though the virus struggles to stay airborne for more than 24hours in this scenario not sure this is 100% confirmed but have seen this mentioned a few times. Manta Lab would be the best people to ask as each area is effected in different ways

I still havent received my copy yet ...was shipped 25 days ago ...I hope they didnt destroy the package because of the Coronavirus :ohno:

Reactions: Rady
From anyone who owns both, how would you rate the 2 lenti slips against one another? Overall finish, quality and lenti effect?

I can't seem to find an unboxing of the white one, so it's quite hard for me to judge... Cheers!

From anyone who owns both, how would you rate the 2 lenti slips against one another? Overall finish, quality and lenti effect?

I can't seem to find an unboxing of the white one, so it's quite hard for me to judge... Cheers!
I have the white one and the color shifting is very cool. The back had a great finish, rough parts with slight embossing on the guy are combined with spot glossing on the text. The red one looks great too. You can't really go wrong with any of them I think.

If you want I can post some 'unboxing' pics later today so you get an idea of what you'd get.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: samdavies
I have the white one and the color shifting is very cool. The back had a great finish, rough parts with slight embossing on the guy are combined with spot glossing on the text. The red one looks great too. You can't really go wrong with any of them I think.

If you want I can post some 'unboxing' pics later today so you get an idea of what you'd get.
That would be great if you wouldn't mind please! Thank you

I just don't think the guy plays such a strong role to earn the back all for himself...

I just don't think the guy plays such a strong role to earn the back all for himself...
That i agree with. I saw it and honestly i was trying to wrack my brains who he was... I'm just a sucker for a white slipcase and from what few live images I've seen the lenti effect on leni A does look more impressive than lenti B.

That i agree with. I saw it and honestly i was trying to wrack my brains who he was... I'm just a sucker for a white slipcase and from what few live images I've seen the lenti effect on leni A does look more impressive than lenti B.
Yeah the guy doesn't really make sense but in my opinion the treatment makes up for it. And the white/gold/black/red slip fits so well with the steelbook. Really great. I'm not home now, I'll pm you pics tomorrow.

• Helpful Post
Yeah the guy doesn't really make sense but in my opinion the treatment makes up for it. And the white/gold/black/red slip fits so well with the steelbook. Really great. I'm not home now, I'll pm you pics tomorrow.
That'd be awesome if you could. Or even a link to a quick transition video of the lenti effect on Instagram etc.. Cheers :thanks:

Just because I think it’s interesting.

The fella is the first example of Jeremiah 11.11. A theme throughout the film. I think he represents that and quite liked the fact he was used to signify this as a decent image of it.
J
“Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.”

This is a thread through the film, he reappears with the sign later, it’s in the clock, in a baseball commentary, on a t shirt etc. 1111 is thought to have various meanings, spirit presence for example.

Love the ideas Jordan has for his films. Watched this several times. I have the full slip which I love. The steel is superb.