Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on March 22 @ 12PM UK time)
Price: £29.99

12074967-5094673789376912.jpg
12074967-1874673789687313.jpg 12074967-1724673789570307.jpg
407450-4ffacc1606353654b526b88a4e8568e7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I actually prefer it without the title in this case. Hoping for the same 'bossing though!

Yes, as can be seen, no title on the front but the same finish and treatment as U.S.

Pic courtesy Steelbookpro:-

ROW ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ U.S. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1563616927168.png
/
1563617080975.png

I msgd zaavi to ask about the release date for this, and they told me it was “December 31, 2019”. Sigh. I didn’t have the heart to explain it to them.

Has anyone been charged for this yet? Supposed to be out in 2 days.
Not yet
Likely Zavvi not got delivery yet
I expect on Monday or later during the week we will see debit cards be charged with dispatch shortly after when listing changes to Buy Now in stock

Don't be surprised if on Monday if it lists as sold out due to no stock on been listed on their system it will change to in stock buy now when they get delivery and update website

Not yet
Likely Zavvi not got delivery yet
I expect on Monday or later during the week we will see debit cards be charged with dispatch shortly after when listing changes to Buy Now in stock

Don't be surprised if on Monday if it lists as sold out due to no stock on been listed on their system it will change to in stock buy now when they get delivery and update website

Thanks Paul. I best keep that pre order in!

Reactions: paulboland
Cancelled this as the artwork is awful but picked up the 4K amaray of it with a lovely slip yesterday.
Can't wait to tuck in to this again, second favorite movie of this year, after Endgame.

I've just received this email:

"We send all pre-ordered items out as soon as we receive them into our warehouse from the manufacturers. We always endeavour to have pre-orders delivered to our customers on, if not before, the release date.

Please accept our apologies that on this occasion we were not able to have this with you on the release date. Your order will be shipped by Friday 2nd August.

You will receive a dispatch confirmation email as soon as your order has been shipped.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

zavvi Customer Service Team"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jasong and dfoles
Sorry, haven’t watched yet, I’ve seen it twice and am away currently. Will try to remember to have a look when back.

Reactions: bradipolpo