[USA HUB] Oz BluFans Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Yep, I'm back as host for this group buy and USA members.

Let's use this thread for discussion and questions.

Expected ship date from BluFans, as stated by Kevin is Oct 12 2013.

3D SLIP List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Hollow Cut Slip List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
Sorry for paying a bit late. I've had a hellish week in my personal life that has been out of my control. I'm glad I'm not too late paying on this. Anyways, I've just sent the payment. Again, sorry about the delay. HDN and steelbooks have to take a back seat when personal situations come up. I'm sure *most* here will understand that. ;)

Reactions: apsmith21
Sorry for paying a bit late. I've had a hellish week in my personal life that has been out of my control. I'm glad I'm not too late paying on this. Anyways, I've just sent the payment. Again, sorry about the delay. HDN and steelbooks have to take a back seat when personal situations come up. I'm sure *most* here will understand that. ;)

What, steelbooks taking a backseat to the important things in life? Who could think it? :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: HeyTJB
A bunch more shipped this AM due to the holiday yesterday.

FYI, I got a call from my postal delivery guy, he's got one package in hand for me, but needs a signature, so delivery won't be today.

I'm hoping this has the final few copies that we need. Will advise as I know more.

I'm hoping it's the last box of these at the post - going to get them tomorrow AM and that should take care of the rest of you.

Everyone else has been mailed as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.