[USA] Ship coordination-How to Train Your Dragon-Lenticular

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all,

Below is the list for the Lenticular slip edition. I will update once I start to receive the items and ship.

7/31/2014 Box 1, 2, 3 shipped out, save a few exceptions (see list)

Awaiting box 4

1/4 slip versions will ship separately, once I receive them.

Older updates

Update 7/13-delivery was attempted twice-once while I was on vacation (I let Xin know this), and once while at work. The packages require releases which were given, and I am awaiting delivery. Once I receive the first shipments (they are not all being shipped at once), the thread will be unlocked. Please send questions via PM in the meantime & thanks for your patience, all!

Thanks for taking part in this HDN HDZeta Group Buy!

Member sign up list

Please send all questions via PM so communication can be streamlined. Thanks!

DB

Last edited:
Hmm my tracking said it was mailed out this morning, your post office sat on the package for a day. Not a huge deal but you/we paid for two day shipping and will be getting on sat, day three. IDK is it just me?

@Kinkoman, thanks for your note. The shipping cost you paid is still for Priority shipping (visible on label and refers to transit time by zone). Unfortunately I don't have control over when the post office scans them/processes them. Enjoy your new Steels once they arrive!

Reactions: Marina Blue
@Kinkoman, thanks for your note. The shipping cost you paid is still for Priority shipping (visible on label and refers to transit time by zone). Unfortunately I don't have control over when the post office scans them/processes them. Enjoy your new Steels once they arrive!

Thanks! I'm not mad or anything just thought you should know, it will still be here soon and faster then I thought so, sweet! As my first group buy went, it was pretty smooth so thank you and can't wait!

Reactions: digitalbabe
paid DB, thanks! i used the pp app dunno if my swervin name appeared in the subject line or the notes section...

Status
Not open for further replies.