[USA] SlimJim FS/FT Thread

SlimJim24

Team Emma
Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2012
California
Just moved to California from Connecticut! loving the no snow haha! Looking to move a lot of my stuff just to lighten up the collection a little. Let me know if you want to make an offer, i'm pretty open to anything.

Drive FS scorpion slipcover (disc opened/slipcover mint) - sold

Zootopia blufans lenti - $70
Harry Potter complete FS set - Sold
Captain America - Civil war Lenti (team rogers) - $75
Guardians of the Galaxy Blufans 1/4 slip - sold
Deadpool FA Lenti - $45
Frozen 1/4 slip Kimchi - sold
Zootopia full slip kimchi - $50
Jack reacher blufans - $40
Act of Valor FS - $40
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol JP - $40
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince AU (extremely rare) - $90
Narnia jp $50 (with booklet)
Iron Sky jp $40
Se7en jp $40
10,000 BC de crackle $40 (open/mint)
Cowboys and Aliens $20
Adjustment Bureau jp (G1) sold
Underworld Awakening jp $30
Faster de $30
Shooter de $20
Sin City de $20
Zombieland (UK) $20
Paranormal Activity 3 de $20
Expendables DC de $25
Paul (AU-G1) $20
Muppets US empty $15

Last edited:
Edit: looking for - star trek FS mint/sealed!

Willing to let go of a sucker punch sdcc or ROTF FS for it. Pm me offers!!!

Looking for the more "rare" FS steels to trade for.
If you have any FS releases that are OOP let me know please. I got some good stuff newly added to trade thread

Last edited:
Looking for trades (maybe some cash thrown in too) for the following FS titles:

Star Trek (sealed, mint)
IB w/ tags (sealed, mint)
Iron man (I know, crazy) - open or sealed
ROTF (sealed, mint)
Public Enemies (sealed, mint)
Watchmen w/ journal (sealed, mint)

Also looking for:
Faster (DE) - mint/sealed!

I'm preferring sealed but if you have open, mint I'd still like to look to make a deal :)

I have a few things I haven't listed so just message me and maybe we can work something out!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Well look at me sucked into another German steel. I'm after Wanted now. Sealed or open but minty. So let's see. I'm up to:

Wanted (DE)
Faster (DE)
Star Trek (CA)
Watchmen w/ journal (CA)
IB w/ tags (CA)
Iron man (CA)
ROTF (CA)

Thanks for looking/helping :)

Trade is king but cash can be included to even things out

Updated wants in the OP

I'll be shutting down soon until July. So maybe looking for a few last minute trades if the right one comes up.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
looking for a sealed/mint copy of Let the Bullets Fly with the sticker on the front preferably

i'm willing to trade quite a bit including a sealed/mint copy of Sucker Punch San Diego Comic Con and cash/other steels...

please let me know quickly if you can locate one as i'm leaving for basic training soon!!!

thanks,

mike

It is done! Thanks to everyone who bought/sold/traded/helped me. I will continue to be around, however, til may 2nd.

but now my sole purpose is to help people locate what they're looking for and commenting on all the steelbooks and movies i'm going to miss when i am away from civilization! :hilarious:

Last edited:
It is done! Thanks to everyone who bought/sold/traded/helped me. I will continue to be around, however, til may 2nd.

but not my sole purpose is to help people locate what they're looking for and commenting on all the steelbooks and movies i'm going to miss when i am away from civilization! :hilarious:
Take a good care bud, you'll def be missed but will see you soon back on here on May the 2nd, all the best ;)

Reactions: SlimJim24
Good luck slim!!! You'll have to let me know how boot camp is now, so I can compare it to how it was when I went!! Heard the ship they built was built by universal studios. Supposed to be pretty realistic.

Reactions: SlimJim24
thank you all for all the kind words :)

11 days until i leave! i'm freakin out maaaaaaaaaan

not really, just anxious!!!