UK
Release date: January 6th, 2016
Purchase link: Vacation
Price: €24.99

91pZUyOUMOL._SL1500_.jpg

91j+2o1vKCL._SL1500_.jpg

81bBGPtFz3L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in the cinema. It was only the fact that I had paid for my ticket that prevented me from walking out.

Obviously, tastes differ and I'm sure that there are many here who will enjoy this, but I found it to be mindless, puerile drivel!

Compared to this, the originals are works of art.

This is one Steelbook that I won't be adding to my collection under any circumstances.

This was, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in the cinema. It was only the fact that I had paid for my ticket that prevented me from walking out.

Obviously, tastes differ and I'm sure that there are many here who will enjoy this, but I found it to be mindless, puerile drivel!

This is one Steelbook that I won't be adding to my collection under any circumstances.

@augustus I couldn't agree more. I do like the steelbook art, but what the hell was that? I like to watch a good comedy and had fun with Horrible Bosses and We're the Millers and kind of expected something similar from Vacation. But this one was beyond ridiculous and even makes look Dumb and Dumber Too look like a great film. I actually felt ashamed while watching it and had a really hard time finishing this. I really can't understand why this one is getting quite okay reviews. Man, movies like this are the reason why filmmakers seem like they don't give a **** more and more...

You can always walk out of the theatre and ask for your money back. At least you can in Canada.

You can always walk out of the theatre and ask for your money back. At least you can in Canada.

That's why Canada is the best country in the world. ;) @SonicBoom

Here in Austria you get a laugh, when you even dare asking for it. Even if there is a problem (with the cinema's copy, the projector, whatever), you are lucky if you get your money back and not only "popcorn & coke for your next visit".

Last edited: