Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Limited Edition Funko Pop Boxset) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 4, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £49.99
Note: Venom (HMV Exclusive) Limited Edition Funko Pop Box Set includes exclusive packaging housing the Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (3 Discs), plus an Exclusive Limited Edition Funko Pop and Art Cards – to be revealed soon.

Venom (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition Funko Pop Box Set.PNG

01-468018 (1).jpg

Thanks for the heads-up @Leia

Last edited:
Waiting to see the full reveal first

I expect a moving symbiote style finish on the box. And a very special pop vinyl for that price

Waiting to see the full reveal first

I expect a moving symbiote style finish on the box. And a very special pop vinyl for that price
I too hope it's something really good. HMV steels are usually flat and I think they would miss a trick not having embossing with a symbiote style.

I too hope it's something really good. HMV steels are usually flat and I think they would miss a trick not having embossing with a symbiote style.

Being Sony it’s hit or miss with it being gloss. Sometimes their steels are a nice gloss. But usually no bossing

I meant the special packaging box tho. Can’t work out why a pop vinyl and 3 art cards would bump this up £40. Box must be something very special

Reactions: St4rlord
Just got email from HMV saying

Venom (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition Funko Pop Box Set

Please be advised that the Pop Vinyl aspect of this product has changed and will not contain the exclusive edition, which is no longer due to be available outside of the US. Please be assured, however, that your order will contain an alternative Pop Vinyl (as per the image attached) and the price of this boxset has also been reduced to £49.99 to reflect these changes.

Apologies for any disappointment that this may cause, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team

store.hmv.com

Venom (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition Funko Pop Box Set.PNG

There will be better Venom pops in the future, there always are. These things are being shat out of somebody's bum 100 per second. They keep evolving.
I'm sticking to my HMV bundle to accompany the Zavvi version until I add the premiums. It's a nice little pack and don't own any Venom pops yet. Worrying that the original price was going to be £70 though lol.

Damn, spotted one of these in HMV yesterday. Didn't realise it was a steelbook release I just thought it was 4K :wow:

Better get back down there and see if they still have it :OMG: