Release date: March 6, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon Exclusive - Regular - HMV JP
Price: ¥ 9,936
Note: "The special bonus disc" is Amazon exclusive

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Looks to be spot gloss, unless than unnatural sheen at the top of Venom's head is actually on the Steelbook art itself. Japanese listings tend to have aspects of the finish included in the mockup, the Matrix UHD box having the holofoil effect photoshopped on, for instance.

Also I placed a pre-order earlier this morning, what's all this about it not being available for pre-order?

Is money taken upon shipping as per every other amazon site?

Looks to be 3D too.

Is money taken upon shipping as per every other amazon site?

Yes, at the time of shipping. I usually always lock in a pre-order even if I'm not completely sold on a Japanese edition because it can always be cancelled before shipping but if you miss out on the pre-order the only other ways to get it are with huge price markup.

Reactions: St4rlord
yeah throw an order in on a bad card number, you will get prompted before it ships to update card and at that time make the choice if you want it or not

•Special Symbiote Clear Outer Case
•Japan only design · steel book
•Original Mini Figure :clear version
•booklet(12P)
•postcard(7)
503838fbaaada3f9fcacd0755682dad4-e1547122630561 (1).jpg

Okay that figure is adorable I might just keep the pre-order

What is the tongue supposed to wrap around, though? I wonder if it can be reshaped so I can find something to attach it to.

Can we establish which link is which because the images on the site show different things, yet both links are the same price.

What is being sold in each link?

• Haha
Reactions: Blu-devil
Amazon exclusive probably has an extra booklet or something.

What I've noticed in the past is that the standard edition will drop slightly in price but the Amazon exclusive will remain the same price or at least always a little higher than the standard.

If they don't sell out before they get the chance to drop in price, anyway. Might be able to save a little going with the standard, might not.

One is already sold out.

I just wanna be clear what we are getting because the images in one of the links shows and lists a steelbook but then shows a DVD amaray case too

Ah, looks like the Amazon exclusive has an extra bonus disc then because there's a worldwide bonus Blu-ray disc (that's in the Steelbook here) then that image of what must be an Amazon exclusive bonus DVD in a separate case.

Not a fan of these sets and although the film was pretty dog this is a cool edition

I like the art cards and the long tongue toy

Not that I care about 3D but it appears that in the image on Amazon's site there is a 3D disc as the disc in the middle. Only reason I bring it up is because someone was complaining that there was no 3D and there's no mention of it either.

3D.JPG

Reactions: Drum18