Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 8, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥10,120

4C6837CA-3D3A-45F2-8C88-3F5D5C329E85.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a beautiful edition but my years of collecting this large box sets are over. Too big and too unnecessary.

My WeET edition will do nicely.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
it's cool there's a bonus disc weird (like usual with these) that it's on a dvd and not a blu-ray
probably another ~20min featurette about carnage or all the symbiotes in the comics

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I never ordered from Amazon.jp yet but i heard they do bedt packaging among all Amazons. Anybody has experiences with Amazon.jp and packaging or steelbooks?
Can i expect banged box? :yawn::bag:

I never ordered from Amazon.jp yet but i heard they do bedt packaging among all Amazons. Anybody has experiences with Amazon.jp and packaging or steelbooks?
Can i expect banged box? :yawn::bag:
I ordered Spiderman Far From Home set from them and it showed up perfectly fine here in the US, as well as a John Wick steelbook.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Can you not sign in with your log in from another Amazon site? Pretty sure I've done that with German Amazon using my UK log in.

I received mine today, it’s a nice set and the Steelbook is gorgeous. Super glossy like a premium Steelbook.

Thanks for confirming the finish, from the pics I saw last week it looked like a satin matte finish (still nice but full gloss is better for this artwork)