Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: December 14, 2021 - September 27, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon (Re-release)
Price: $34.99 - $38.99 (Re-release)

VenomLetThereBeCarnage-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugh. Matte finish. Rear art is the same as the front art, lazy mondo style. Plus inside art is the same as the 4k disc art. Disappointed.

What's to be disappointed about? The finish is pretty much the same as the first steelbook.

Funny to me is how everybody said the first movie was meh and then everybody saying how this movie isn't as good as the first one.

And then complaining about the art, the finish, the this and the that...

Shut up and pay your money because, you know, it's Marvel. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Or you know, let's see all the "I'll wait for Blufans" posts.

Nah that is very lazy to do that on the back. I know Mondo do that but come on

Funny to me is how everybody said the first movie was meh and then everybody saying how this movie isn't as good as the first one.

Sequel is miles better than the first. Imo. But it suffers some cheese and bad storytelling still. Also Woody which is a shame.

........ and just like the first, I’ll 100% go for a blufans editon

Nah that is very lazy to do that on the back. I know Mondo do that but come on

Sequel is miles better than the first. Imo. But it suffers some cheese and bad storytelling still. Also Woody which is a shame.

........ and just like the first, I’ll 100% go for a blufans editon

The back is for all of the people who don't like the title on the art.

Plus the movie was a total mess. So money saved. :thumbs:
WEA is one to look for WWA isn't smh you drool over.
Personally i liked movie, but for me 1st part was better than 2nd one.
I canno't wait for WEA what they'll show us.
Especially excited i am for MAG and UHD Club versions of Venom!
Those two will be things of beauty. :drool:

Yeah, that alone might make me cancel this order and wait for WEA to go with the Blufans for the 1st movie. I just went back and remembered how awesome that release is.
I'll get it, because I'll want to watch the disc anyway, so the price premium is negligable really. It's just disappointing and will be moved on when either FAC or BF serve a wea release. Which could take ages by their standards.. I've got the FAC for the original, much prefer it to the BF personally.

Reactions: dfoles