Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 928
Last edited:
sad for the realease date so late
but what worries me is the" much lower number of steels"(i think some people might be left without a copy ,and i 'm pretty sure those who have paid for several copies will only get one maximum and a refund of course for the rest) and the different finish(possibly not glossy or not as glossy)

Last edited:
sad for the realease date so late
but what worries me is the" much lower number of steels"(i think some people might be left without a copy ,and i 'm pretty sure those who have paid for several copies will only get one maximum and a refund of course for the rest) and the different finish(possibly not glossy or not as glossy)

The GB over at BD forum is intact and I quote Kevin:

With some recent cancellation, we barely got enough to cover the group buy order. Please have no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: jonnie123
maybe i misunderstood, but i believe he meant that there were merely enough demands for the original number of copies , but this number has lowered down "significantly" for overseas members(don't know how much) that 's why i was saying that.

I don't like the sounds of a different finish. After seeing the gloss finish photo (minus the marks) anything else will likely be a disappointment now.

Reactions: gaeljet
maybe i misunderstood, but i believe he meant that there were merely enough demands for the original number of copies , but this number has lowered down "significantly" for overseas members(don't know how much) that 's why i was saying that.

My quote I posted was taken from today, so there should be no problem the way I see it

I'm guessing a different finish must mean matte or only partial gloss. I doubt it will be full gloss again after what happened.

Getting to the point now where I don't care what it's like. March is quite a while away

This is one time where I hope the release gets pushed back all the way to May or June 2015 because I predict Pixar will release 3D sets of Wall-E and Ratatouille to coincide with the release of "Inside Out" in theaters. The inclusion of Wall-E 3D would more than make up for the wait.

Somehow I am not surprised at all that another Blufans release was delayed for a couple of months. Either way, I am too tired to wait, and considering there's still the risk that the new patch could also have imperfection issues, I am cancelling my pre-order.

I'm not blaming people at Blufans though, at least they insisted on a new order of steelbooks when earlier ones weren't good enough.

What's with the squabbles? If Blufans makes any changes, it's for the better. Did you guys see the new & improved Iron Man steel? A new standard in awesomeness IMO. Whatever is done to Wall-E will make it better than b4 cos Blufans know how to improve on an already good item. I'll just wait patiently because there are other Blufans releases coming out between now and then, so it works out fine. This release is gonna rock!!!

The fact you can either get your money back or a $10 credit for waiting is more than fair. I would be shocked if Wall-e wasn't corrected and made great. With just getting all 4 versions of Frozen, plus KFP 1,2 and box set on the way there will be a steady diet of Blufans if people on this side of the street have been ordering each release, I think I can handle the wait.

Reactions: blu78