Wanted: FutureShop Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2010
Michigan
Like the title says. I am looking for a friendly Canadian that can pick up FutureShop Blu-ray steelbooks for me. I live in the USA, but they do not ship there. Looking for English versions only, for I do not speak French.

As everyone loves these things as well, you know that it is frustrating when you cannot get a hold of one personally. I don't like the eBay option, for they always want $50+ and that is insane.

Willing to pay for shipping and money for said Blu-ray Steelbooks upfront. Just need a contact that is reliable.

On a personal find. If anyone is willing to sell their Star Wars: The Clone Wars movies blu-ray steelbook (for a reasonable price), I am looking for that rare gem.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the double post. I called Futureshop. I was hoping that I could somehow order things or have them order and keep them reserved until I arrived there, but according to the person I spoke with........they cannot order it for a customer, then keep it there. The shipments come in and I'd have to call to reserve it. I feel that's crappy to do, but there it is. So I tried at least.

My only remaining way is to have a contact, have them order stuff (give money up front) and then ship it to their house and then they can ship it back to me. I can do everything, but acquire a contact, so any biters out there? Contact me please.

Cheers

Hello all. I am new to the forums and new to the addicting hobby known as blu Ray steelbooks. I would also be interested in someone willing to trade titles or pick up copies of futureshop steelbooks for me. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I found 3 copies of the LOTR Steelbook at a nearby Futureshop. I am ready to pick it up and ship it to anyone who wants it. The cost is $60+taxes=$68. Add a couple of bucks to cover gas and paypal charges. Shipping fees based on the shipping method of your choice from postal code H3Y2R2, Canada.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I'm looking for that Twilight/New Moon Steel for my wife, and I'm hoping to get the FS LOTR SB as well, so I'm hoping someone can help hook me up with at cost prices.

I did see some Twilight Steelbooks at a FS a bit far from me. If you want me to get it, please PM me.

Reliable Canadian Source

I know I am new here but can prove my reliability as a Canadian Source, access to proper packing material, careful handling and take the word "MINT" very serious. I am not sure how many I will be able to get. Depending on employee's they will limit purchase and only 2 futureshops within easily a 70+km block. I have 10 copies of Book of Eli Futureshop Exclusive that have been requested and hope to be able to get more, cost will be 29.99+tax = $34 + exact shipping and paypal fee's to you. + $5 for packing material (box & bubble wrap). So I am sorry to say, unless the price changes it seems like this will cost about $46-50 by time its shipped to United States, more internationally. I am new to getting so many, so lets see how Book of Eli goes and take from there, PM me if you would like a copy and serious about $46-50 pricetag in United States or $39+paypal fee's + exact shipping. Tuesday is right around the corner :oohyeah: will keep you guys in the loop.

I'm a Canadian as well who's happy to help out, though I see the same issues arising as James has noted above - with shipping and packing costs, you'd probably be looking at about the same prices that you would find on eBay. I have a Futureshop about five minutes from my house though, and on the Tuesdays that the new steelbooks come out there's normally a huge amount of them there. I've bought a few at a time for others before, and I've never heard of any limitations or restrictions on the number that you can buy. Regardless, the same offer as James made above stands for myself as well - if anyone's interested, let me know. The most recent one that just came out was clash of the titans, and last I checked it looked like there were at least fifty copies available at my local store. I know that they've suggested that Iron Man 2 will have an exclusive steelbook as well, but they haven't set a date yet as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.