Wanted: Terminator 2 Premium Edition ver. 2.0 first printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
Wanted: Terminator 2 Premium Edition ver. 2.0 first printing & Iron Man FS

If anyone has a spare sealed copy they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price, please let me know. I would be very grateful.

I am also looking for a mint sealed copy (if possible) of Iron Man Future Shop. The copy of Iron Man I have, has a very small missing paint line on the left corner side of the steel, that was that way when I acquired it new. It was hard for the seller to see. It is bugging me, so I am trying to get a better copy.

Last edited:
If anyone has a spare sealed copy they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price, please let me know. I would be very grateful.

I am also looking for a mint sealed copy (if possible) of Iron Man Future Shop. The copy of Iron Man I have, has a very small missing paint line on the left corner side of the steel, that was that way when I acquired it new. It was hard for the seller to see. It is bugging me, so I am trying to get a better copy.

If it's bugging you, I would be very happy to relive you of this stress and strain....I don't believe I would be a good member and friend if I didnt offer such a service...:hilarious:
I would give it a very warm and loving home...:D
Seriously, I would take it off your hands for a good price...:naughty:

If it's bugging you, I would be very happy to relive you of this stress and strain....I don't believe I would be a good member and friend if I didnt offer such a service...:hilarious:
I would give it a very warm and loving home...:D
Seriously, I would take it off your hands for a good price...:naughty:

If I can acquire a new mint copy, you will be the first on the list for the copy I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.