War for the Planet of the Apes (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: November 27th , 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
01-397956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'll still be keeping mine for all the versions but it is slightly ridiculous not to have a title on the spine. Fairly new to this so haven't seen it before but that's just plain dumb....

B-b-but HMV said it will have a spine title, right? The other two do so this could bring out a bit of the OCD in me.

Where did they say that?

Its very odd if this don’t have one considering the last 2 did

But like blusteel said the recent mummy had not spine title either (although different studios)

Where did they say that?

Its very odd if this don’t have one considering the last 2 did

But like blusteel said the recent mummy had not spine title either (although different studios)

Who knows where the hell HMV said it but somebody put that note in the OP.
So maybe somebody could confirm that or maybe just remove it from the OP.

Too much f****** confusion in every thread now.

Who knows where the hell HMV said it but somebody put that note in the OP.
So maybe somebody could confirm that or maybe just remove it from the OP.

Too much f****** confusion in every thread now.

What?!?

If they would of posted it they would of on Twitter but I was just asking upsetsmiley incase it was somewhere else. Plus I can’t be f*cked to look through 2 months of Hmv Twitter

No guarantee that the UK edition won't have the title on the spine, after all the FA Pirates Dead Men Tell No Tales had no title either but the UK did

What?!?

If they would of posted it they would of on Twitter but I was just asking upsetsmiley incase it was somewhere else. Plus I can’t be f*cked to look through 2 months of Hmv Twitter

All I was suggesting is that if it can't be confirmed then maybe a moderator or somebody with some pull could remove the unconfirmed information from the OP.

All I was suggesting is that if it can't be confirmed then maybe a moderator or somebody with some pull could remove the unconfirmed information from the OP.

Oh it’s in the OP. Didn’t see that. Must be what upset was referring to

Oh well I reakon the UK will have a title then unless Hmv confirm otherwise soon

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Wow! They're going to put a title on the J card? Things are really getting crazy in the steelbook world. ;)

Which pretty much confirms there isn't going to be a title on the front.

Maybe Fox will go the Disney route of having spine titles for the UK and not the rest of Europe, with no front title anywhere*.

*excluding re-releases.

Hmv said the same on twitter in regards to The Mummy they said that would have a title on the spine and as we know it don't so I would take the twitter post about war of the planet of the apes as not a reliable source. :LOL::rofl: