war-horse.jpg

Pictures courtesy Blusteel2012:
PICT4397.jpg

PICT4398.jpg

PICT4396.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]AdVuzyjtcGk[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
When Disney is releasing steelbooks, I never got high hopes. Avengers now for example. :(
German steelbooks carries the same Blu-ray banner.

Disney have done some great jobs on steels, Wall-E, Cars, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Tron even some Vivas like Incredibles. I think it's just a Disney UK problem :p

You've lost me lol why you showing POTC when we're talking about War Horse? :p

Disney has nothing to do with War Horse

edit: Are you talking about the specs/bonus feature layout? if so thats hardly having a hand in this SB :)

Hey guys, while Spielberg's Dreamworks studios made the film Disney has quite a bit to do with the marketing and distribution (2 different discussions). Since 2009 they've distributed their films in a partnership, and they have significant influence over how the films are marketed and released and receive a share of revenue (i.e based on footage shown to Disney Execs, this film was bumped to Holiday '11 season, etc). See here for more info. And based on footage shown to Disney, Disney execs decided to bump the film to Holiday'11 release.

Hey DWT-no problem-there have been many changes in distribution over the years, and all of the sub brands are very complicated. Every few years changes are made!

You've lost me lol why you showing POTC when we're talking about War Horse? :p

Disney has nothing to do with War Horse

edit: Are you talking about the specs/bonus feature layout? if so thats hardly having a hand in this SB :)
I showed you Pirates, because Pirates is a Disney movie. The backcover structure is the same Disney uses. That why I showed you Pirates.

Disney is also involved in this. Check Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0072GPQ72/?tag=hidefnin-20
Studio: Touchstone / Disney

Another movie site:

http://www.disneydreaming.com/2012/04/10/war-horse-blu-ray-and-dvd-combo-pack-review/

91Cuhikz93L._AA1500_.jpg

Distributed by Bueana Vista

DreamWorks also has this thing with Universal Pictures releases.

Got mine today, shame about the front ratings and printed back, looks very similar to the HMV release of Pirates 4. At least it doesnt have that double play blue banner on the front, they learnt from my feedback I addressed to HMV when I returned it!:)