13309069-1574894584067134.jpg

13309069-1904894584268950.jpg
13309069-7644894584204165.jpg
13309069-1974894584400743.jpg

Last edited:
Should look good in gloss. I’d love the white heart parts to be debossed too

Oh, I see what you mean:
Discount Code expired on: 21 Sep 2021 09:36 GMT

(BTW, I was trying this on an in stock item, NOT a pre-order in case anyone is wondering and about to point out it's not for pre-orders anyway!)
The RCVIP code has now been discontinued. Zavvi have said this is now automatically applied to your basket if you're a RC member on applicable purchases. No idea if that'll mean the dodgy preorder code window will now be completely closed or not, have to find out in practice.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
The RCVIP code has now been discontinued. Zavvi have said this is now automatically applied to your basket if you're a RC member on applicable purchases. No idea if that'll mean the dodgy preorder code window will now be completely closed or not, have to find out in practice.
Yep it no longer seems to work on statues and vinyl etc. Which is sh!t. Where did they confirm this?

ha-ha - I've just come on here to post the same thing! Yes, that's a good point - it probably gets around that loophole now, and will save them from having to manually disable the code every time!

Yep it no longer seems to work on statues and vinyl etc. Which is sh!t. Where did they confirm this?
In an email I've just received:
"From now, your Red Carpet 10% discount is applied automatically at checkout and you no longer have to click that you're a member".

EDIT - actually, it came in at 3pm, but I've only just looked at it. Here's the full text:
"From just your amazing feedback in our Facebook Group, we've already been able to make some changes. From now, your Red Carpet 10% discount is applied automatically at checkout and you no longer have to click that you're a member, you will just be taken to the member page automatically! Feel free to join our Facebook group to chat to the growing community and have your say!"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
In an email I've just received:
"From now, your Red Carpet 10% discount is applied automatically at checkout and you no longer have to click that you're a member".

EDIT - actually, it came in at 3pm, but I've only just looked at it. Here's the full text:
"From just your amazing feedback in our Facebook Group, we've already been able to make some changes. From now, your Red Carpet 10% discount is applied automatically at checkout and you no longer have to click that you're a member, you will just be taken to the member page automatically! Feel free to join our Facebook group to chat to the growing community and have your say!"

just see it. Lol they think they have had amazing feedback from a face book group and that’s why they changed it. Yeah bollocks zavvi. W@nkers

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
They’ve taken it off of everything from what I can see bar steels. What a load of sh!t

surely if enough complain then it will out match the feedback that apparently spurred them to change it. So they say

Reactions: samdavies