Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Glossy finish

13309069-1574894584067134.jpg

13309069-1904894584268950.jpg
13309069-7644894584204165.jpg
13309069-1974894584400743.jpg

Last edited:
They crack me up! I commented to one of the Steel promo pages on Twitter that I was looking forward to this, and hoped they would maybe do the other 2 on my top 3 list. Their customer service account has now commented for me to contact them by DM about those other 2 orders! hahaha!!!

The RCVIP code has now been discontinued. Zavvi have said this is now automatically applied to your basket if you're a RC member on applicable purchases. No idea if that'll mean the dodgy preorder code window will now be completely closed or not, have to find out in practice.
ha-ha - I've just come on here to post the same thing! Yes, that's a good point - it probably gets around that loophole now, and will save them from having to manually disable the code every time!
This is now a retrograde step as there is no red carpet discount on non steelbook items.
It’s now working on the other items. Tried It on some blu ray collector editions, statues and some other bits.
Must of just been slow update.

Reactions: samdavies
It’s now working on the other items. Tried It on some blu ray collector editions, statues and some other bits.
Must of just been slow update.
Cool. Atleast it still works. I'm very doubtful it'll work quickly on preorders now though. Ffs, forever waiting for release dates from now on...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Cool. Atleast it still works. I'm very doubtful it'll work quickly on preorders now though. Ffs, forever waiting for release dates from now on...

That’s how I’ve been doing it with zavvi for a good year, maybe longer now. With the odd exception. And that exception is if I’m there when something goes live and the code works.

Reading back through my last 4/5 posts maybe I acted hasty LOL :whistle:

That’s how I’ve been doing it with zavvi for a good year, maybe longer now. With the odd exception. And that exception is if I’m there when something goes live and the code works.

Reading back through my last 4/5 posts maybe I acted hasty LOL :whistle:
That's essentially what I do too. I'm usually fairly successful at hitting that tiny code window though, but liklihood is that everything will have to bloody wait now. Eughhh

Reactions: Flloydo
P.S. Only thing bugging me is the off-centre title (might just be my copy), but the clean design and gloss makes up for it. :D

Do Zavvis lately tend to sell out quickly, or is it still worth it risking to wait for a sale? The wife likes the movie and imo it's a solid flick too, so I consider getting it. Are there any coupon codes for zavvi out there at the moment by the way?

Do Zavvis lately tend to sell out quickly, or is it still worth it risking to wait for a sale? The wife likes the movie and imo it's a solid flick too, so I consider getting it. Are there any coupon codes for zavvi out there at the moment by the way?

REDDIT always, always, always gets you 12% off in stock steelbooks. Like always.

Warm Bodies has been available to order for months now.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and Patr0n