Warner Bros Shop [USA]

Nov 28, 2012
South Elgin, IL
Added by mod-digitalbabe

wbepop_logo.png

Feel free to share experiences about shipping shopping etc here. Though they previously have rarely sold Steelbooks, I am adding them as some order Limited Eds from here and feedback would be helpful.

http://www.wbshop.com/

Original post by member: I need to complete my Harry Potter Ultimate Edition set, and so far they have the cheapest prices that I can find. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before, and if there packaging is sufficient enough? Did it arrive damaged or mint?

Last edited by a moderator:
The "damage" is normally caused by the quality of the Media's Packaging (meaning the Blu Ray Package and NOT the SHIPPING Package).

The HP Ultimate Packaging is not that susceptible to dents or damages (unless your order 1 piece - that might be sadistically, brutally, gruesomely scarred by UPS - given that it will be Bubble Pack envelope only)

I've received Ultimate Eds for friends from Amazon, and they were still dented on the box of the movie itself. So that may have happened in storage. You can always order and return if necessary, but WB shop in the past has used flimsy mailers, like most retailers.

I've ordered quite a few things from WBShop and never received anything damaged. The recently released Watchmen set arrived in mint condition.

I got movies were delivered fairly quickly. I got charged three times, but that was resolved within like 3-4 days. Packaging was 'okay,' it came in a box with some brown paper smashed in there, but the movies were fine. Edges were a little damaged, but it's not like anything worth worrying about (in my opinion). Overall, I was pretty satisfied.

B48B3D1F-0BA9-42E5-B1F2-0E09424EE3B2-3928-0000048A6789F3FE_zps12d13eaa.jpg

Reactions: Horhay