Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DYAQHTQ/?tag=hidefnin-20

Release Date: May 27
919aRwZ7pZL._SL1500_.jpg

1013953_591571607547789_336038123_n.jpg

Contents of Limited Edition:

Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
Collectable Steel Book game case
Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled mine, I really only want the steel and to buy the game digital. $130, too much when I could care less about the other sh!t. FS still only hopefully, or it'll be ebay.

I have this pre-ordered from Amazon but damn, it's expensive. Still debating to keep it or not.

For what comes in the package, I think the price is too high...The statue is nice and of course the SB case is cray ADORBS, but I'm going to have to wait on this or just pick up the standard offering.

I agree with the price being a little high. I will certainly be buying the game, but as far as extras, I'm really only after the steelbook. Guess I'll have to turn to the Bay for it :-(

This is back in stock (or has been, not sure). In any case, I had about $23-$24 worth of amazon credit for using my amazon rewards credit card, so now I got this bad boy re-ordered for $115 shipped. Love my amazon rewards credit card :D

This is back in stock (or has been, not sure). In any case, I had about $23-$24 worth of amazon credit for using my amazon rewards credit card, so now I got this bad boy re-ordered for $115 shipped. Love my amazon rewards credit card :D

Yep, i love mine as well. I pay all of my bills and everything with it, and just pay it off every month.

Reactions: darczap