Multi Watch Dogs: Legion - Collector's Edition (Ubisoft Store Exclusive)

Mar 7, 2019
Released: March 3, 2020
Purchase: Ubisoft Store
Price:
£149.99 (PC), £159.99 (PS4 & Xbox One)

5cec2da539798c0870c0769b-2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Robles
The game looks brilliant, Collectors edition looks brilliant. 100% Purchase for me:thumbs:

Too bad Ubistore now blocks some countries from buying some editions. Cannot buy this one, unfortunately.
(n):bag:For me, that was when The Division was over sold, may be they have got complains that many of the edition was bought by anyone from other countries around the world easily. So decided to restrict the Physical Copies:vomit:. But got a free digital copy of the game, after refund.:)
But I'm really disappointed now for not being able to but some of those awesome one:offtopic:

Reactions: TheWest
Not sure if this will warrant a separate thread, but The Game Collection are doing Watch Dogs Legion with a steelbook; £44.95 for the standard edition, £69.95 for the gold edition (PS4 and Xbox One)

Reactions: Robles and Thoth
Not sure if this will warrant a separate thread, but The Game Collection are doing Watch Dogs Legion with a steelbook; £44.95 for the standard edition, £69.95 for the gold edition (PS4 and Xbox One)

You are right, they do come with a different steelbook. Thanks for this, I never shopped form there before.

watchdogs-Steelbook-Open.jpg

Reactions: Robles
WOW out of all my year's buying games I can honestly say I've never heard of these :wow: Quite like thatSteelbook and for the price I'm gonna go for it :thumbs:

Different item but @Thoth the Little nightmares 2 TV Edition is only £42.95 for the xbox and £43.95 for the PS4, Switch and PC.
Not a bad price :D:thumbs:

Reactions: JayWhit and Thoth