Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1582913628067.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope this comes to the UK.

No steel announced yet but there's this

• Thanks
Reactions: MrSquifler
No steel announced yet but there's this

I did see that, thought about it but held off in case of a steelbook.

If ever a package was crying out for an accompanying cd soundtrack, it’s this.
Right on there mate :thumbs: Certainly would be an excellent package it that was the case.

After chatting on the forum yesterday, went to youtube and listened to the OST, @Flloydo you may want to check it out IMO, by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, has three volumes each accompanying the three episodes they appear in.

A wider release of the soundtrack would be most welcome.. so far they are on limited vinyl only as far as I am aware and sold out everywhere pretty much immediately. Discogs/ Ebay prices through the roof. Snagged one of three from nin.com..

So you have to go and read a bunch of comics (like it's just that easy!) for this to make any sense.....? :squint:

Sounds like too much work and effort (unless somebody wants to send me said comics for free!! :p )

That's probably why the trailers for this show looked daft and made me not want to bother with it!

I'll stick with Snyders movie for now then.

Would it not have made more sense to have tied it in with that instead as most physical media buying people are geared more towards movies than comics?

• Haha
Reactions: Basil
So you have to go and read a bunch of comics (like it's just that easy!) for this to make any sense.....? :squint:

Sounds like too much work and effort (unless somebody wants to send me said comics for free!! :p )

That's probably why the trailers for this show looked daft and made me not want to bother with it!

Would it not have made more sense to have tied it in with that instead as most physical media buying people are geared more towards movies than comics?
Never read the comics and I had no problem following it.

Nope - reading the comics allows the Easter egg spotting in plotting, but not necessary to see this on it's own. It can be watched without prior knowledge of comics or Snyder's excellent movie.

If it doesn't that'd be great. of course, I'd be willing to pay for postage + extra for your trouble.

Typically folks can ship up to 3x steelbooks for the same cost, so I often recommend folks try and combine with some other wants to
bring the cost per item down.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Right on there mate :thumbs: Certainly would be an excellent package it that was the case.

After chatting on the forum yesterday, went to youtube and listened to the OST, @Flloydo you may want to check it out IMO, by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, has three volumes each accompanying the three episodes they appear in.

Ohh I love a good Trent and Atticus score. Love their work with fincher. Didn’t realise they did this, nice.

well I’ve got the last 2 episodes of the outsider to burn through, then either hunters or this next. But I’m looking forward to it