Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
On hearing no 4K release...

View attachment 501377

Sweeping battle scenes...,
Dolby Atmos sound re-mix...
Rod Steiger, Christopher Plummer, Jack Hawkins, Orson Welles, et al
But 'Troll's World Tour' gets a freakin' 4K release :mad:
Well, War and Peace is the more important film and even that release wasn't 4K.
Waterloo is W&P's little brother.
It would be nice to have them both in 4K but… EF6532B2-0FFD-4ECA-8933-1983F7190FA3.gif

Reactions: MrSquifler
Dec 13, 2018
Artwork up, & Special Features listed -

Waterloo.jpg

Special Features:

New 30-minute documentary on the making of Waterloo with previously unseen photos and behind-the-scenes footage

Brand new audio commentary by Simon Lewis- author of the forthcoming book Waterloo- The Making of an Epic and actor Richard Heffer

Waterloo Re-enactment footage France 2015

Theatrical Trailer

English subtitles

Limited Edition Blu-Ray:

Hardbound slipcase featuring newly commissioned artwork

Perfect-bound booklet of original 1970 Waterloo Souvenir Brochure

Reversible poster featuring the film original poster and Blu-ray original artwork

6 collectors' art cards

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
I have the Imprint (love it) but may double dip, as MediumRare are pretty good at providing quality releases.
You greedy bastard. :LOL: ;)
I only found out about Imprint a little while ago - so, needless to say, I missed quite a few of their limited edition slipcovers.
(most painful- missing their slipcover edition of THE DUELLISTS).

• Wow
Reactions: Grendel

Grendel

Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
dark corner of your closet
Yikes, sad to hear ya missed out on that one my Buddy.
It's very nice indeed.
I jumped on Imprint's releases at Day 1 after seeing some of my fave '50s sci-fi in their mix (War of the Worlds, Worlds Collide, I Married a Monster) and took the opportunity to grab Duellists and a few of their other lovely titles.
They stopped shipping to Canada for a while last Fall (not sure about now) so missed Dundee. Fortunately, the great folks at Arrow are rectifying that scenario!
I hope you have opportunity to pick it up eventually! :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Yikes, sad to hear ya missed out on that one my Buddy.
It's very nice indeed.
I jumped on Imprint's releases at Day 1 after seeing some of my fave '50s sci-fi in their mix (War of the Worlds, Worlds Collide, I Married a Monster) and took the opportunity to grab Duellists and a few of their other lovely titles.
They stopped shipping to Canada for a while last Fall (not sure about now) so missed Dundee. Fortunately, the great folks at Arrow are rectifying that scenario!
I hope you have opportunity to pick it up eventually! :thumbs:
Strangely - DeepDiscountDVD carries a bunch if the Imorint releases! (I know. It's the last place I would expect that! But that's where I bought my copy of the Imprint slipcover release of DEAD AGAIN).

Space Cadet

| Vampyr |
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Strangely - DeepDiscountDVD carries a bunch if the Imorint releases! (I know. It's the last place I would expect that! But that's where I bought my copy of the Imprint slipcover release of DEAD AGAIN).

Back in the day DDD used to be place one could find cheap criterion dvd's. Well at least I did ...

Reactions: C.C. 95

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Back in the day DDD used to be place one could find cheap criterion dvd's. Well at least I did ...
I still check over there - just to see if there are any bargains. The DEAD AGAIN Imprint disc wasn't measurably cheaper - but I also didn't have to have it shipped from Australia!
(although, DDD didn't carry some of the other titles for preorder, so I did have to order thise direct from Imprint).
BTW- Diabolik DVD is also carrying Imprint titles.