May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: February 1, 2022
Purchase links: Target - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $14.99

81+rq7I83dL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@dfoles
I have corrected the word (Wayne's) so the steelbook shows up in search with other countries listings

The word Wayne's was in wrong format previously somehow when thread was originally created

Mine came in damaged cause they sent them in a bubble mailer. And apparently this isn't sold in Target stores. Now I have to go through the whole process to return it and hope they don't ship me more damaged steels.

This is priced $13.99 on Amazon right now if folks are still interested.
BluFans, MantaLab, and FilmArena should take note on how to price steelbooks. Slap on a $3 lenticular magnet, add a $5 slip, some 0.30 cent cards, and voila, a 29.99 max premium edition...

BluFans, MantaLab, and FilmArena should take note on how to price steelbooks. Slap on a $3 lenticular magnet, add a $5 slip, some 0.30 cent cards, and voila, a 29.99 max premium edition...
UNLESS "one" dares to make a contract of exclusivity and order a limited amount of said SteelBook (aka WEA), in which case, then is no longer that cheap. (yeah, I know that FA and sometimes BluFans use WWA's which indeed should do as you say, but that's not something I saw at Manta or WeEt, for example)
Just my thought... ;)