Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £16.99

12102837-1844668613138887.jpg

12102837-1414668613300599.jpg
12102837-1624668613211361.jpg

loved this movie when I was younger haha! Have pre ordered for nostalgic reasons..like that they have went with that iconic image on the back of the steel lol! its fun to see a young Robert Downey Jr in the movie too lol

loved this movie when I was younger haha! Have pre ordered for nostalgic reasons..like that they have went with that iconic image on the back of the steel lol! its fun to see a young Robert Downey Jr in the movie too lol

Last time I watched this RDJ wasn't that well known, so I never even realised he was in this lol.

Reactions: Mark
Last time I watched this RDJ wasn't that well known, so I never even realised he was in this lol.

I had totally forgot too!! When i was watching it I was like oh young Iron man lol cool! I had not watched it in years and I picked it up on blu ray a few years back for like £7 as there was no steelbook avail so it will be nice to add this to the collection! Hope they make it glossy!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I had totally forgot too!! When i was watching it I was like oh young Iron man lol cool! I had not watched it in years and I picked it up on blu ray a few years back for like £7 as there was no steelbook avail so it will be nice to add this to the collection! Hope they make it glossy!!
Lol yeah, that's happened to me a few times with older films where certain actors were "small-time" back then, but are big stars now. And yes, fingers crossed for gloss!

Not a fan of the front artwork for the same reason I didn't like the most recent KARATE KID steelbook . . . and the beams of light coming from her poontang is weird - on second thoughts maybe not so weird considering the tagline, "IT'S PURELY SEXUAL" . . . back image is iconic though:-
1556330553575.png
1556331673808.png
t

Artwork looks like a mix of these two posters:-
1556331549587.png
1556332534813.png

Apart from that it's good to see older films still getting steelbook releases here in the UK and that 15 quid or thereabouts can still secure a UK steelbook . . . was beginning to think that Zavvi had all but given up on older titles - considering how many they used to release every month until quite recently - and mourning the fact that most recent releases are coming in at up to double that figure (thanks to the inclusion of the 4K discs and no option to buy a regular 1080p Blu-ray steelbook for a tenner less (n)).

Great movie....beautiful Kelly at that time. You don’t want to see her current photos :woot:
I believe at that time she was married to Steven Seagal.

Not a fan of the front artwork for the same reason I didn't like the most recent KARATE KID steelbook . . . and the beams of light coming from her poontang is weird - on second thoughts maybe not so weird considering the tagline, "IT'S PURELY SEXUAL" . . . back image is iconic though:-
View attachment 424241 View attachment 424247t

Artwork looks like a mix of these two posters:-
View attachment 424246 View attachment 424250

Apart from that it's good to see older films still getting steelbook releases here in the UK and that 15 quid or thereabouts can still secure a UK steelbook . . . was beginning to think that Zavvi had all but given up on older titles - considering how many they used to release every month until quite recently - and mourning the fact that most recent releases are coming in at up to double that figure (thanks to the inclusion of the 4K discs and no option to buy a regular 1080p Blu-ray steelbook for a tenner less (n)).

From what I remember the front of the steelbook is the poster for the movie that was released in North America.

1556351864682.png

Reactions: virkia
Extras

• New restoration by Arrow Films from a 4K scan of the original negative
  • High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation of the original Theatrical Version of the film (94 mins), plus seamlessly-branched exclusive Extended Version (97 mins), featuring two additional scenes newly remastered in high-definition
  • Original lossless stereo audio, plus 5.1 DTS-HD MA surround option (theatrical version only)
  • Original English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Edited-for-TV version of the film (SD only, 95 mins), plus comparison featurette highlighting the alternate dubs and takes
  • Option to watch additional scenes from the Extended Version separately
  • Newly-filmed interview with special makeup creator Craig Reardon
  • Newly-filmed interview with composer Ira Newborn
  • Newly-filmed interview with supporting actor John Kapelos
  • All-new interview with casting director Jackie Burch
  • It’s Alive: Resurrecting Weird Science, an archive documentary featuring interviews with cast, crew and admirers, including star Anthony Michael Hall
  • Theatrical trailers and TV spots
  • Image gallery

@Stygian
Blu-ray will likely be region free as arrow video are also releasing the amaray edition in USA/Canada

Usually when a arrow video do a release same time in UK/USA the disc most times is region free but on rare occasions can be still region locked to A in USA and B in UK

When released and tested in Blu-ray player it will be known for sure

Reactions: Stygian and Shark